Dragonflight Season 4 Ending Soon

I’m coming! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right but knowing when pre-patch starts would be nice since it’s supposed to start this month.

Time for that end of expansion bag clear out while I sit here wondering where the heck did I pick up all this stuff?

4 Likes

Hopefully it’s delayed long enough for them to actually put some real effort into several classes that have nearly no fantasy with “hero talents” on beta. (aka delay launch like they did Shadowlands).

Please add the option to continue to do the raids as NON-AWAKENED.

Launch tomorrow

Nothing is being delayed. :person_facepalming: :rofl: Pre-Patch will be here in 2 weeks.

1 Like

Wish you gave some reprieve on splintered spark of awakening, have a couple pieces I’d still like to craft. Could have been less time gated imo. Same with crest caps, but “whatever” at this point.

On bullion though, would like that to loosen up so I can get some of the transmogs or mount…didn’t realize we’d be so time pressed at this point, again, whatever I guess.
Or is bullion per character, so I could just quick spam my alt through some raid content for like 50 of em and get the mogs that way?

Yeah it’s per character, currently at 12 catch up

1 Like

My Question for this is… Is Awaken Raids still to be a thing Pre Patch? Asking for the person that needs to catch up raiding.

1 Like

Are we getting a pre expansion event like the scourge invasion, or Legion invasion, primalist, etc, after the season ends?

2 Likes

Yeah, its called Radiant Echoes.

1 Like

Thanks :slightly_smiling_face: So I’m guessing season 4 for a couple more weeks.

x3+y3+z3=k Diophantine equation” — a problem that stipulates that, for any value of k, the values for x, y, and z must each be whole numbers.

I know this is a tall ask, but could you consider making the PvP elite transmorg obtainable for a bit more time, similar to mythic+?

I play on the Chinese server and the servers go back online on August 1st, so we won’t have a chance to experience season 4 at all. I really like the PvP elite transmorg :cry:

DF is the first expansion that got me excited to play WoW again since Legion, tbh. I hope TWW can follow it up with more good things. It’s promising so far.

you might still be able to get it even when DF is over i think?, rn if you complete heroic Aberrus or amirdrassil on a char that hasn’t gotten the achievement you will receive draconic mark of mastery and emerald mark of mastery which you can turn in to receive a piece of Elite pvp gear, not sure if this is a bug or not.

I wish but from what I seen in PTR/Beta, It will be we go to a Zone, We kill a boss for daily quest type of event

According to the purpose of pre-patch releasing, it makes players have a chance to use some new class talent before next expansion on line officially. However, as we knew recently huge class change came to PTR. I suspect that pre-patch could be separated to two parts, one goes first for extending quest line of War Within, another is for well-tested class talent going live and that bring the end of DF season 4.

Thanks for letting me know. I will take a look when the servers are back online.