Dragonflight Season 2—Now Live!

Dragonflight Season 2—Now Live!

Dragonflight Season 2 will roll out through the second week of May. All the details for the new raid, mythic+ rotation and PvP action can be found right here.

View Full Article

4 Likes

The new PVP illusion looks great. :dracthyr_love_animated:

9 Likes

No KSH reward what?

3 Likes

Well… some Blizzard employee already explained that other key employees are leaving because of RTO and they are in crisis management, cutting stuff. No KSH might be the first indicator that this is actually true.

3 Likes

did you guys ignore the positive feedback of map pools somehow being removed in 10.0.7? why are they back?

it was a good attempt, but no more please. i hate having unideal weeks.

either way, ty for finally giving pvpers a cool enchant gain.

2 Likes

It’s so sad how little is devoted to M+. I don’t get it. PvP has 1/5 the population of M+ but gets a slew of rewards in comparison.

No mention of KSH at all let all something beyond KSH. Lol. So cringe.

3 Likes

No KSH reward is indeed disappointing.

1 Like

:snail:

This ^^^^^

1 Like

Do we need to do a key +3 higher and timed the week before may 9th to get the key level we want?(ie. 18 timed to get a 15 the following week and 23 timed to get a 20,etc).

It was like that in shadowlands so odds are yes.

Still no superior regular flight and only boring dragon gliding glad I have found better things to do while waiting for them to release it.

4 Likes

Sick can’t wait for the poorly tuned dungeons since we’re so close and they’re not even close to being ready

Also love how much FOMO stuff gets added to pvp constantly

2 Likes

Debatable.

Challenges of Dragonflight Season 2 will be trying to understand why my new tier set performs worse than the previous tier set. Or making the spreadsheet that tracks how many useless crest fragments I have because I ran multiple keystone levels on a given week.

1 Like

It is…an alternative

Same but unironically. I really like earning elite sets, illusions, mounts, etc. It’s more fun than being able to just go back and do it later when it’s easier.

Its being forced as the ONLY method right now. I want normal flying myself for herb gathering.

4 Likes

The armoredons or w/e are ugly as hell and have seemingly nothing to do with any of the DF themes. Not a great way to encourage people to want to break 2000 rating. I did it for S1 because I wanted to see how far I could push… but now, meh, probably won’t actively try because christ are they ugly.

The deathwalkers at least looked cool as hell! still use em sometimes in instances and in the old world. The dinos though? Sorry. no dino is better than the undead raptor from BFA.

2 Likes

You know who would have liked to help conquer the Challenges of Dragonflight?

Arthas.

But he can’t, because Blizzard turned him into nacho cheese dust.

11 Likes

I love the posts you make about Arthas in new content :rofl:

1 Like