Dragonflight "Pathfinder" issue

More like people defended Blizzard on their anti-flight stance. Pathfinder was a compromise.

Now we have dragonriding, something that satisfies both (kinda.)

you don’t have to “master” it to get from one place to another in the world.

1 Like

Oh, the sweet “reward” of a game mechanic working the way it worked for a decade.

What a thrill.

1 Like

They said there would be no flying for on an expac announcement but due to the QQ storm, they grudgingly said it would be implemented later on.

When you have to shoot the hostage to get what you want, it’s not a compromise.

1 Like

Which admittedly was the reason that killed many of the game interactions and disliked by many players and devs, reason why Flying has been limited so far in the game as of WoD.
Unlimited flying should’ve never been released.

I hope they revisit the old flying and put a timer on how long can you fly and I really hope that you cannot herb while mounted with the non-dragonriding mounts as well.

Dragon riding is the only flying that really makes sense.

Warlords was how long ago? And an entirely different team. :woman_facepalming:

There’s literally a datamined toggle for dynamic and static flying that they’re working on for mounts.

And they have used the same approach for all subsequent expansions.

Just like people will be able to fly “one day.” All of it is corporate stall tactics. Delay, delay, delay.

Show me another expansion that said they were removing flying. Also, good job ignoring that they’ve got a toggle system they’re working on for static and dynamic flying. And the fact that they added a form of flying that we’ve been able to use consistently and will continue to be able to use, along with old world, as well.

This comment makes zero sense.

They limited flying for all subsequent expansions.
The concept is there, like it or not.

Yet it was. SIXTEEN YEARS AGO, and you’re apparently still not over it.

Those who are over it? Those who did managed to cope with what the game actually was? Get screwed.

If you want to kill the game, just say so.

And that’s absolute nonsense, control freak.

1 Like

Interesting analogy.

Since you refuse to acknowledge the facts given, you aren’t worth a conversation.

And this is someone that latched on to Blizzard’s anti-flying idea.

Travel is not immersive lol.

Just because you cannot use your 16 multiboxxing accounts with dragon riding to farm it doesn’t mean that Dragon riding is bad.

Dragon Riding is the best flying feature ever. Not only can I fly faster and get where I need it also keep me interacting with my character rather than letting my character “auto run” indefinitely with the older flying mounts.

Dragon riding is where we draw the line between the cheaters and the real players.

Sheesh umadbro

I don’t care for regular flying anymore with dragon riding in place, truth be told, if regular flying was 2000%, people would vastly prefer that.

Speed should not be a consideration on if it’s good or not.

Since I have pointed you a simple fact that you chose to ignore, reality is not worth of your time so you chose to be delusional lmao.

Old flying was “amazing” 16 years ago. It was a mechanic that should never be released without a time limitation.
They should add a “stamina bar” for the flying mount, and the longer and the farther the mount flies it should reduce until 0, where you’ll be dismounted.

Mounts shouldn’t be flying for unlimited time without interacting with any physics like gaining momentum etc.

Idk why you want to turn travel complex. Dragon riding is fine only on the basis that it’s faster than what existed before.

Maybe characters should need to eat every so often, so they don’t die of hunger. And if they eat too much, they get sick.

Tons of realism to be implemented on that front.