Dragonflight "Pathfinder" issue

eh, wasn’t my intention. But some people think that because something is easy for them its easy for everyone and literally cannot grasp how something that is even trivial to do for some people is actually impossible for others.

Dont judge a fish by how well it can climb a tree or however the saying goes.

3 Likes

I feel like you just keep repeatedly missing the point of what everyone in here is saying.

Do you really respond to every thread with “I see you replied to this thread”?

Hello, I see you replied to my post. Haha, of course not, that would be crazy!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

I don’t hate it lol.

Yeah… they do…
Its super annoying so ive got them on ignore XD

1 Like

I still prefer it to Mr. Toe Wiggler. :nauseated_face:

Oh also, you get your 5 done?

1 Like

Quite frankly I don’t know why there even has to be a barrier to flying. We already have flying, it’s called Dragonriding. If people really want to use regular flying instead of dragonriding then just let them. There’s no advantage to it besides just having a bit more precision control on landing on small spaces, and being able to autofly while afk. Is that really that big a deal that regular flying needs to be disabled for half the expansion then locked for the other half?

Just let people choose their preferred flying method, Blizzard! Why does everything have to be a chore with you lot? Smh…

20 Likes

Interesting. Moving on…

Then why do you want regular flying? lol :man_shrugging:

Who cares it will come after dragonflight. It’s healthy to quit wow from time to time

And of course those of us that want normal flying are going to get punished and held back till we get all the requirements done …great way to treat those of us players that have medical or disabilities that hinder doing the dragon flying in game and would like just normal flying…

9 Likes

The requirements as datamined (so subject to change) is just do the story, explore the zones, get renown level 15 with everyone.

Odds are you have most of it already if youve been playing the expansion.

Personally I don’t care, I like Dragonriding. But other people, for one reason or another, do want regular flying. And Blizzard is giving it to them… in a completely stupid and arbitrary manner.

Since we already have flying, a form of flying many consider superior, why make the people who want regular flying grind to unlock it? It’s dumb.

Personally, I want all mounts to be capable of dragonriding, and give a toggleable option to go to normal flying for people who prefer that. What harm is there in letting people have regular flying when we could already fly all expansion long?

6 Likes

That’s the dumb thing, though. We already have flying. A version many consider superior. So why does anyone have to do anything to unlock the inferior version of flying?

8 Likes

It is weird that regular flying would require Pathfinder at all since Dragonriding already exists.

But I’m going to assume this is just Blizzard being very Blizzard. If you don’t want to use or can’t use the free flying already provided, then back to the Pathfinder route.

3 Likes

I have no strong opinion either way as working to unlock things is fun.
But i have it all apart from the new zones story (which obviously will be done instantly) and the new renown which i would be grinding out either way.
And with the dragon isles being so big, i doubt I will care much for the slow version of flying.

So i dont mind unlocking it. Its a good enough reward.
But if it just got given to us, that works for me too.

it is just to stretch out our time played because they can not make enough content , this is why they gate everything.

3 Likes

Control freaks gotta control, micromanagers gotta micromanage.

It’s absurd that slow flight has more requirements to unlock than dragonflight did on day 1.

5 Likes

It’s a shame the imp has the personality of an angst filled 13 year old.