Dragonflight "Pathfinder" issue

Thank you for your insight,I think most people in their own rush forget about others that need help. We are after all a community .

2 Likes

Omg, you guys still don’t get it. Ok,never mind .

4 Likes

1 hand is different than arthritis. and as someone already said, you can bind keys to make it work or you know… use a mouse with 12 buttons on it?

Accessibility would be making sure dragonriding is not needed, not giving out flying for free.

And what if said player can’t afford a gaming mouse with lots of buttons on it, or gaming keyboard, most disabled players don’t have the funds for that, the basic check most disabled people get is $700-$800 a month, from that check comes Power, Water, Cable, Gas, Phone, Meds, Food and other needs.

All the players are asking for is a simple button to switch between DF and normal flying to help out their disabilities, blizzard is making things too complicated, surprised there? nope.

Arthritis can lead to disability, as can many other mental and physical health conditions. You have a disability when a condition limits your normal movements, senses, or activities.

6 Likes

Dragon riding just plain sucks. We go from hundreds of available mounts to a handful of uninspired models and they don’t even bother to update all the dragons we have collected since BC. I can dragon ride just fine mind you, but I’ve never taken as many flight points in any expansion as I have in DF.

3 Likes

Unfortunately most people do not understand.

For me personally my reflexes at my middle age is still good and I can handle a lot that goes on my screen. However I do not find it enjoyable to be going 1000 MPH every time I try do someting.

My analogy is very simple it is like trying to play PVP 10 hours a day. That isn’t enjoyable and it is a chore. Instead it is better to play PVP in a chill and relaxing way for most of that time instead.

LONG LIVE TBC FLIGHT!

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

6 Likes

That sounds fantastic and I’m happy to see help finally coming to those people who are unable to use dragonriding in its current iteration(I have some guild members who can’t due to disabilities), but PLEASE consider going forward in future expansions to just have regular old flying unlock without the need of that dated pathfinder achievement from the very start or whenever dragonflying is unlocked.

2 Likes

All those big mouse’s with tons of buttons is great for people with normal sized hands…try being a female with hands the size of a 6 yr old kid…XS gloves are too big for me…

I got a big hand, and trust me, I forget where the 12 buttons are under my thumb 90% of the time. Its nice to have the mouse that does it all. But the medication I take, make the mind fuzzy at times to remember it at times so its just as easy to mash keys still.

Silence from Blizzard? That’s a shame. I hope they come around and listen to their players.

1 Like

LOL my thumb wouldn’t even reach to where the buttons are …

not good enough. Drop pathfinder.

5 Likes

I really hope you do understand what people suffering with all forms of arthritis are feeling. From what I’m reading you’re in denial about what we go through. Until you are in pain 24/7 52 weeks a year for the rest of your life feeling constant pain that we endure, you possibly may understand. I really hope you don’t develop this condition as it will be hell for you.

Was just about to say - I’d recommend this

What?

I’m the OP friend, I am the one lobbying for accessibility for people with RA and other similar conditions. If you read something I said as something else maybe re-read it?

Doesn’t help with swollen fingers either you keep pushing more than one button ,yeah a mess.

Apologies but all the others saying that we need to buy expensive mice or whatever is really not what is needed. That is who that statement is for.

1 Like

Being stuck back in my hard hand/wrist braces again is no damn fun at all…if I don’t wear them there is more pain…but with wearing them it gets hard to control my characters in game…its a double edge sword for me…

Five. Plus two PvP seasons and Winterveil.