Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

I would like to counter this by saying that they could use Soar to get over the wall, but Soar is kind of awful, so I doubt that would work if the wall is high enough.

That’s a while. Prison?

I like how every expansion is the worst expansion ever.

1 Like

Ok… Make me a list right now listing content from both expansions. Not counting 6.1 and 6.2 stuff. Not taking you seriously at all with that take.

1 Like

It is amusing to see so many people coming together to call BS on this, and I’m all for it. The player base doesn’t always know what it wants, but it sure knows what it hates.

1 Like

Everything. In both cases.

1 Like

lol

I guess that is true as well.

Ok. I disagree with you though.

Atleast the S.E.L.F.I.E Camera didn’t come out broken or feeling like in beta.

1 Like

To me that’s kinda it.

The bar was incredibly low.

They made a 5/10 expansion in my opinion with DF.

People are so excited that the expansion isn’t objectively horrible, after SL, that it feels like they are overlooking the extreme averageness of this expansion. After a few months the novelty is gone and we have this arguably large and open world to do things in… but there seems to be little to actually do in it that has much substance. If the world quests were actually daily resets that would give people something outside of dungeons or raiding. Or PvP if you still engage in that dumpsterfire.

Do I hate it? No.

Do I love it? No.

Do I engage with it? Eh, sometimes.

I have very little draw to even bother logging in.

6 Likes

Done with that list yet? :upside_down_face:

lol, you enjoyed any part of Cataclysm? Well we know your opinion is invalid.

“Even worse is the stupid races.”

Banned for hate speech?

Yeah, no bugs or issues with WoD launch or the patches…lmao…

I liked the Firelands raid, and some of the mounts in Cata were neat. But that was it.

For the S.E.L.F.I.E Cam? Nah, haven’t even started. Always tomorrow, no?

I was talking about the camera.

It still has bugs years later. Google it.

You know what is ironic? You’re saying these things, then telling people to google it without linking any proof or evidence to claiming the S.E.L.F.I.E Cam has bugs.

Hey alright

admit a couple expansions really had me taking a break. But DF has redeemed the game for me, personally.
If theyd put those dailies back in daily, my life would be complete.

1 Like