Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

I hear ya, I rate DF a tad higher than BFA and SL was not for me as well.

2 Likes

Ahh so more toxic angry rant responses better double down, you posted in a public forum child deal with it you hypocrite.

Hey OP, just letting you know that you are allowed to play another game if you’re not enjoying this one. You don’t have to force yourself to play WoW over the course of like ~10+ years if you’re not enjoying it.

did you pre order the game ?

You sound a little upset.

1 Like

I have to admit that I did enjoy the start of WOD a lot more. It was action packed and the cinematics made me feel for the horde, not so much for the alliance. The call back in Legion made me cry for WOD even more. Especially when the holy rollers went out of control and tried to convert everybody to the light.

1 Like

So anything you don’t agree with is toxic. You’re a smart guy. lmao grow up

2 Likes

O no thats not at all what I said the way you type is specifically looking for a fight, Im not sure how I need to grow up when Im clearly talking to someone with little control.
An pointed out as such ur attitude zzzz I expect another bot response from this tbh.

And people will still say that DF is the buggiest WoW expansion to date even though this was one of many things that made WoD completely unplayable at launch for several weeks.

2 Likes

Nonsense. The trading post patch added more than one of WoD’s major patches that added a selfie camera. Some of y’all have terrible memories lol

3 Likes

You pay a lot of money for something you don’t enjoy.

To be fair, the Belfie patch also added updated models for Blood Elves, and a rare portal spawn which was basically WoD’s TLPD/Aeonaxx. But yeah, it was still a poor excuse for a major patch.

did you ever think of quitting and doing something else with your time?

Is it any different than killing/wiping on same bosses every week?

2 Likes

We are all different, I just love DF, all of it. Ok, except disney-story campaign

BFA and Shadowlands say hello. They made WoD look good.

WoTLK>MOP>LEGION>BC>>DF>CATA>>WOD>>>>>>SL>>>>BFA

1 Like

Hey, you take that back!

NO lie detected. We need to build a great big wall around Exile Reach and send all the reptilians there. Make them pay for it too!

2 Likes

You just need to add a banshee queen.

1 Like

This guy must drive a garbage truck or work at a landfill as it seems he is an expert on the terms garbage and trash