Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

Welcome to any class with burst.

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Which one is the devoker?

Never said it had to be OP. But it can be better than what it is.

First of all: You liked the half of SL you did?

Second, compared to everything leading up to and including MoP, nothing comes close in the genre.

the restro talents can be useful though between pulls/ in certain situations. a Wild growth to help get people out of grievous as the heals gets mana/ scraped off the ground.
regrowth works with DoC procs. and the bonus healing.
getting use out of everything restro side might be rare but its more likely to happen than going into boomy. or cat things.

Clearly, you stated that you were:

and act is if that would be a standard statement from someone who returned a couple of years ago.

why omit that you played in 2021?

“due”.

Yeah, DF is pretty boring. Props for eliminating the endless power grind, but there isn’t anything new in this expansion.

At one time, other games took ideas from WoW; now WoW needs to take ideas from other games to maintain interest.

6 Likes

I honestly was worried some people would end up with it being boring after the infinite grind was gone and we went back to how it was before. They were too used to that drip.

2 Likes

That can be and always has been said about every single race and class that been in the game. Nothing has changed. You will never get in WoW 100% all classes and spec’s performing at the exact same level. That will never happen. If one class or spec doesn’t play the way you like it, choose another.

I just generally find one I really enjoy and that is my main, to think of it, that has been a BM Hunter since the starting days of Wrath. I don’t care how it matches up with other spec’s or classes. I stick with it and raid every single raid as it comes out with the raiding guild, I am in. Only once have I dropped out of raiding a tier and that was the last raid in Shadowlands. And at that point of time, I was disillusioned with how the raid was built and the rewards.

I am personally glad to not see every time I step in a raid that it’s all filled almost by the newest race or class. It is not a bad thing that not everyone likes to play the Dracthyr or evoker class.

I feel like we are coming to the issue - everyone came to with Shadowlands after a few months in: its becoming more a raid log expansion because there is no casual/solo content that requires investment into.

SL had a big drought problem after its launch because there was just generally no reason to log in after capping Renown (on a weekly basis) and Torghast was only as useful as if you needed legendaries. With you also being covenant locked, leveling up other covenents was terrible until it became alt-friendly.

Realistically, WoW needs like an actual deep dungeon esque thing like Visions or Torghast but not mandatory.

5 Likes

all expansions beginning with cata are the same. i cant tell any of them apart.

Nobody cares.

No different than the old talent trees from when you left
 They were absolutely horrible and you had to take all kinds of bad stuff to get to what you wanted. These are just in a different shape. But I’m wondering why this is an issue for you since you never played with the streamlined trees (at least according to you)
 This should really be old sauce as far as you’re concerned.

The people who were here at the time like myself didn’t. We hated the garrison because it replaced content. From this statement alone I’ll disregard any of your future postings.

Everytime they add a long quest ring, cloaks, etc. they always implement raiding pass LFR to upgrade it. Instead they should just cap it at Heroic ilvl. I have been pretty casual this expansion and find nothing to do unless I want to keep pushing keys or go higher in the raid tiers. The WQ all drop the same rewards and if it was not for rep, I would not even touch them at this point.

4 Likes

My take on DF

I had high hopes with professions changes, dragon riding I initially thought was going to be a weird flop but its actually cool. I just wish we could hover!

Professions I was ok with until the crafting orders, I found it confusing and I basically hit a wall and quit. I saw I was way behind others and was never in the running to compete.

I switched to dual gathering and skinning was good but herb and mining you had to rely on the dragon riding and it wasn’t as smooth. 6/10 for me.

2 Likes

It’s just you who has problem. Update your Dinosaur PC. If it’s a game problem, it would happen to all. Keep whining.

im getting tired of people using hyperbole. i stated an opinion and in my opinion, COMPARED to bfa and SL, dragonflight is a home run. that is not an exaggeration you dunce.

uh, yeah, tons to do. i dont have time to do everything. then again, i dont play 40 hours a week like some people do im sure.

2 Likes

I take it you never played Warlords of Draenor, Legion, Battle for Azeroth, nor Shadowlands. I envy you.

1 Like

Good to meet you, sorry for your loss, I’m out.

Where is my tiny violin, I could have sworn I left it around here somewhere

118 replies later im probably not providing any new insight.

Yet you come off as someone who doesnt enjoy anything about this game.

Just leave.

There is levels of difficulty for everyone in all content

Nobody is chaining you to this game you act like you are obligated to enjoy it
 just because.

Primal Storms are not meant to be anything other than a catchup mechanic for those who (somehow) dont enjoy group content yet the fastest farming method for overflow is literally in a group

You get geared faster doing m2-5s

I dinged a 4th alt on Fri. And jumped right into m+ and im already outgearing storm gear

Cant raid on a set schedule to do N or H? LFR lets you see the content without dragging you down in most fights with having YOU WILL DIE IF YOU F THIS UP mechanics

And the overworld is in the greatest state ever because of dragonriding which (*minus the lack of hover) is the fastest weve been able to traverse the world in years that going back to Old World feels so slow

Ah, the generic “you have a different opinion than me so you’re super toxic” guy. It’s okay if we have different opinions on the state of the game, sweetheart. Deal with it.

Agreed 100%. It’s pathetic that this entire game boils down to OmG RIO ScoRe ahjfaifjaf
 embarrassing. It’s this way because Blizzard can’t be bothered to come up with actual interesting end-game systems to keep players engaged, so they force everyone to run the same leveling dungeons until the next expansion.

That is a complete exaggeration. Shadowlands was god awful. Dragonflight is mega boring. That’s not a home run. Just because something isn’t AS BAD doesn’t mean it’s good. And dunce? Relax. It’s okay that your opinion is wrong.

8 Likes