Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

Nothing to see here, just salty tears from the OP, who says he has never been a real player of WoW for like 9 years anyway, complaining about the current xpac, which he already quit playing. As far as I can say to it all, OP go play classic, since you keep saying since Cata you have hated the game. Classic is right there for you, play until your hearts content.

For the rest of us that are enjoying playing Dragonflight and have always been subbed for the past 18+ years and have evolved with the game. Many of us have seen the ups and downs and stuck around. Many of us are enjoying the new xpac for it did answer the main issues of Shadowlands and BFA.

Also, this xpac not once said it was going back to the spitting image of Wrath and before. It stated exactly what was changing, and changed it to something new and different in the game. If you donā€™t like it then go take another 9 year break. Because WoW will out live most of it old time players and still will be going 10 to 20 years from now in one form or anouther.

1 Like

Point still stands. No point playing a game that isnā€™t fun. Iā€™ve likewise unsubbed and will be up and out in about 10 or so days.

This expansion isnā€™t fun. Itā€™s missing something that was in wow before but feels hollow.

Sorry that you missed on legion and the good parts of the other expansions. I feel youā€™d of liked them more then what was late SL and now.

1 Like

Oh, I didnā€™t leave the game by choice back then. I was incarcerated. I loved what the game was then, when I could play it 18 hours a day. I did what daily stuff I wanted to do, then went and played on my other characters. With the limited time I have to play DF I donā€™t have any time to do anything on any of my other characters. And I tried classic, it just seemed too slow for me. Plus I have too much time invested on retail to completely start over. I would like to experience a Legion classic though, want to see the artifact weapons in their prime.

I will say as far as hero class goes drakthyr is underwhelming. Iā€™ll probably if anything spend the last bit of my sub playing another class to see if it sparks some interest back.

Idk maybe I can fiddle with my 70 rogue or lvl my lock in the 11 days leftā€¦

Could be Iā€™m just sick of healing and druid. Maybe a new class could be refreshing but tbh Iā€™m starting to look at Diablo 4 with more interest personally.

Best expansion since Wrath for me honestly.

Well, I only continue playing because I still have active game time. No point in letting something I paid for go to waste. Hopefully I will see better results before my time expires.

A lot of people think that content in this game doesnā€™t count as ā€œcontentā€ if they personally donā€™t like it.

5 Likes

What extensive feedback

2 Likes

lolwut

How about this for extensive feedback, evokers have next to no defensive. Their mastery is the worst in the game. Their damage is based on dragonrage up time. Their talent trees are poorly designed. Too many useless talents have to be taken to get the talents you want. And the majority of their final talents are straight trash.

The mobility and dps / heals potential mean they have to be squishy as a trade.

Wouldnā€™t really be fair if they had all that bonkers mobility and the ability to be super tanky

soā€¦ who was playing your account in 2021ā€¦ and 2022ā€¦

?

:roll_eyes:

just another troll thread, almost verbatim, which seems to omit all the various super cool and fun stuff which this expansion offers.

ā€¦with all the usual sockpuppets hitting :blue_heart:

:yawning_face:

thereā€™s enough stuff to do without ye olde daily quests.
if you want to exhaust all the world quests in a day, thereā€™s still plenty of stuff you can do on a regular basis.

2 Likes

Sorry that Evoker is not opā€™ed like DK was when they 1st was introduced. Clearly Blizzard should always make sure that the newest classes when designed are top of the charts in everything. LOL

And YOU dont have to do the dailies lmao
not gonna argue with you guyā€¦literally at all

Prevoker is the most fun healing Iā€™ve ever had and devoker is just below it on the fun scale for me, I feel like people donā€™t like the way it plays and just call it bad, not every class is for everyone.

Yet, itā€™s ok for demo locks to have 50 million minions. Or destro lock to have 1 shot chaosbolts. Or rogues to have a million CCs. Evokers donā€™t even have 1 decent CC. Purely glass cannons. Theyā€™re only useful for 5 seconds of damage, then fall off to mediocre damage for 2 minutes.

I have to stand still to summon imps. Unless my tier set procs a insta Hand of Guldan. My mobility ainā€™t great. I canā€™t speak for the other warlock specs.

why wouldnā€™t i do them?

iā€™ve always done dailiesā€¦ i just donā€™t see a problem with changing things up a bit.
whatā€™s so scary about world quests, with alternate activities to gain rep and fill the time?

1 Like

4 druid talent tree points in a row must be spent on talents that are unusable for a bear. I must take feral or resto talents that are unusable while tanking.

Clearly you donā€™t know how to read. Or do math. Early cataclysm was 2011. 2011 + 9.5 =2021. I played about a month when I got home. I said I played the end of SL. Ergo 2022.