Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

You mean your entire reason to play WoW isn’t to rush to endgame, do the pressure cooker that is m+ and be around some of the worst, most hateful people that’s ever walked this Earth? Why are you even playing then?

/s

19 Likes

You sound like those toxic people with ur last 3 posts in this thread alone my god… why do you even play this game if it causes this much anger.

2 Likes

Don’t remind of the 36 hour wait just to login to the game.

2 Likes

Pretty much this. No so much the trash part but the legacy part.

1 Like

Idk why people come here to say they’ve been playing a game they don’t like for however many years. Like dude, it’s World of Warcraft. We know how it’s gonna be. These are nothing more than sympathy bait posts.

3 Likes

I used to love the game, back in early Cataclysm. Was away for 9.5 years. DF was advertised to bring WoW back to it’s roots. But instead is a bugged out piece of garbage. The true purpose of this post is to get Blizzard to understand that they are still making trash content. Maybe if the see how much people are unsatisfied with the content they are making, they might actually try to fix it.

6 Likes

I’m enjoying this xpac a lot more than any other one tbh.

I’ve even branched out from just doing m+ and raiding to doing more solo world stuff on alts. It’s been a great time flying around and herbing.

6 Likes

Lol. Talk about a troll. I’ll stoke the fire though… DF > CATA > TBC > WOD > BFA > SL > Vanilla.

DF has been one of the better expansions and is only just begun. It’s got potential to be in the top 3.

5 Likes

And yet, youre still here playing it.

You must be the worst player. Still playing and paying sub for an unfun game.

1 Like

I can’t believe people thought WoD had more content… it had MUCH MUCH less even in the last patch than Dragonflight.

6 Likes

It seems you dont understand the point of a public forum.
He makes a point and people can agree or disagree with him and share their opinion. Pretty basic stuff.

13 Likes

If cata was the last fun… Why have you stuck around this long?
Why play a game you don’t like?

Why is making a readable post so dang hard? So many of us are 30+ and it’s like some of you have never drafted a readable email.

3 Likes

As a world quest hero and leveler Shadowlands was still a far worse expansion for me.

Agree about the Storms fury event. I can barely do the world boss when that event is running. It just kills my pc.

Dragonriding is meh for me. It doesn’t move my needle one way of the other but if it’s the price to not have to ride ground mounts for a year and a half I’m fine with it.

1 Like

It was clear to some including me that this expansion would favourable because it would be after SL. The bar was set so low that anything would look great after it.

5 Likes

Mythic+ is the worst thing ever added to WoW. Now all anyone cares about are pUsHiNg KeYs.

13 Likes

Weren’t invited to push a key so you hate it?

2 Likes

I’m just sick of the mythic+ raid or die endgame. Add something else to do.

14 Likes

There is other things to do besides that… PVP? RP? Level an alt?

2 Likes

lol