Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

might be the way to go. get game on a private server. then edit game and start your own group who pay. not much they can do about it.

I can’t believe this thread has over four hundred replies when OP started it with “Evokers are the worst class in the game”, as Preservation remains the single S+ tier healer across all content at all ranks/ratings/difficulty game wide.

Ya’ll wild.

1 Like

I love the evoker. And I love this expansion.

Go do classic wow

1 Like

it ain’t that bad not my thing but then again i loved bfa and wod.

Yea this. DF is just a 1 Raid 8 Dungeon expansion with a few casual stuff in there that seems endlessly boring after a week like the renown system and the events. If I didn’t make enough gold to pay the sub for the next 8 years at the start of DF Id certainly quit by now. Besides right now I only play because of the ret rework which I like and the fact that I want the Warden armor. The game does not justify 15$ at ALL. It feels like they have a maximum of 100 devs working on the game, not 1000.
If the engine is so garbage that they cant make anything fun/creative or the content pipeline is so trash cause of the engine well maybe blizz should focus on WoW 2 because as I see it this game will be below 1 mill sub very soon if they cant replicate the content as in Legion.

1 Like

yea alt friendly first time ever it i havent leveled my main profession , thank goodness they added catch ups . Was not even close to filling a specialization in profession andwas stuck in the 80’s for months . same with Rep

Not sure about SL, but there are a bunch of Legion ones out there currently.

Hehe the amount of people posting in these forums that wish the game to die for some reason is ridiculously high. Even higher the ones that pull some metric out of their behinds to make their posts have even one hair of truth.

It’s great to read on my breaks

1 Like

I agree with OP on the point that the prepatch event was better than the expansion itself. I don’t agree that it is the worst expansion. It is a lot of great ideas, hindered by too many traditionalisms. The prepatch event was my favorite thing they ever added to Warcraft, period. It had me really hopeful, but there’s just nothing like it in the expansion. Everything in the actual expansion is really clunky and horrible to work with compared to the prepatch event. Take the primalist future for example. 5 player limit? Why? Just to say F U to smaller servers? There’s little imbalances like that that ruin the experience in every single system. The prepatch event just worked exactly as you would want it to.

I like DF. Sure it’s not the perfect expansion but it works on me.

hmm… no wonder you gave the new expansion a try so much to be a lizard wings and reach lvl 70.

But unfortunately it would be another part of the community divided between blindly supporting an expansion just because of their woke habit and a community like me who know that this expansion… DID NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

And don’t worry about Dragonriding, the system is the best, but not for this expansion due to the limited experience of only 5 flying mounts vs 400 that we have in the collection, it’s worse than the pets without the Pet battle before the expansion MoP.

A few days ago I made a thread that unfortunately I removed because people ignored it about the evolution of this system that would be the future of WoW and not of the expansion, hmm… at least it was easy to remove my thread from one only post, in latam forum I had to add the phrase when you delete the post and the thread because they already filled it with disgusting spam from a dirty druid, who doesn’t bathe and otaku in giving a ramen recipe (their classic taste).

That is why I ask that you have to wait, as long as the expansion is not over, it cannot be done, and for the record that the true result of WoW is based on whether or not they really made an effort with the ending of the last raid of 10.1 and 10.2 that come on.

Pottery

char

1 Like

When someone starts tossing out “woke” like an insult, I know to ignore everything they say.

3 Likes

classic, classic, do you have to be like the new little mermaid from Disney? insult and offend people who do not agree with something that does not agree with what WoW was before, blame others for the discrimination of your own failure and not realize that you are what failed, and continue to do the same without learning anything from what has happened

until he realizes how it explodes and Dreamworks spits in their faces with the same formula.

It doesn’t matter when you are IGNORED of the hell that is starting.

i agree

nah, that would be hunter

good thing i play pvp, there you would find is the most friendly since the beggining of the game.

meta robbing your choice, and boring passive talent existing… we deal with this ever since vanilla wow… we never had choice, only the illusion of it… this is nothing new of DF

i’m starting to consider that the reason you are not having any fun is because you are concerned about optimal and fulfilling stuff that exist on some competitive level.
Because you are clearly having fun on the casual part of the game that it simplies have nothing to do with gear, number, ilv, build or whatever…
you seem like a casual fun type of approach player, trying to find fun on something you don’t really enjoy doing it.
maybe the theme of the expansion is the problem but i can’t really say based on the stuff you just said…
we had from very important and impactfull lore stuff and characters to silly and whatever dumb lore stuff and characters since cata to now… and yet you did not enjoyed any of it.
I’m starting to consider you don’t actually even know what you want.

What is bugged?

You seem pretty triggered.

shrug

1 Like

Agree with most points. I did enjoy the first part of dragonflight before did a 180 and made it completely pointless. Gearing as of 10.1 is borderline insane as t gets ( If you inly play one character I do respect that but most players don’t) I did some math once that patch was live and if I wanted to replicate gearing my 6 alts as I did on the forbidden reach I would barely have a second character 8/8 in all slots and off spec.That gearing system along with the trash introduction of the currency also turned me away from this current dumpster fire.

Profession system is great dont get me wrong but the pace at which you can cap it which I highly doubt many people have is pathetic.Should of just left the levelling part for professions the same and not have it somewhat capped/time locked.PVP I got no say on since I have only done that out of pure boredom over the years, Same for mythic and mythic+ never done it unless I was bore and I think I only did a +7 in legion, Just don’t like that way of playing if you do that is fine it aint for me.

Then we have the world content which first play through was good thenwe got some timeless isle etc themed areas 1 ok 1 complete garbage you can prob pick the one I mean yet the development team apparently thinks we love most of whats been said in this thread or they clearly give 0 F’s ad will do as they please and that is most likely what will happen until the next expansion at least. I just hope they either remove who is ruining this game ( Yes I said Ruining and if you can’t see that than you are beyond help/saving) we will continue to get the G rated content that should not even exist.We have the old world and problems back there after BFA and after Shadowlands but nope somehow we come across a hidden island again with a braindead storyline attached just to get an expansion shipped out. What are they going to do about that Giant Sword in Silithus or the Burnt down World tree>?. Are we just going to ignore that forever or what.

Blizzard Please stop coming up with idea that other games have perfected for there genre and try to put a WoW spin on it. It rarely turns out to be any good and when the parts that are like that they just get turned off or removed next or mid expansion.

Go back to the old world fix that first use all that area and zones revamp them over making a pointless new island to fill the map with. End Rant.

Look forward to feedback/Criticism I will adress anything that I have said.

Hard to say which expansion I found the worst… I’ll make a list from worst to less worse.

bfa
shadowlands
wod
Dragonflight

They are all pretty terrible, but I guess Dragonflight, although I really don’t like it so far, is still the best of the four.
Lore plays a very important role for me and so much was messed up in BFA and Shadowlands… WoD was bad too, but at least you can somewhat dismiss it with the whole alternate timeline stuff.