Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

I am going to go against the grain here and say that healing has been fun, I have I think 3 Prevokers and enjoy healing on them all, and even DPS side can be fun in the right scenario…

As for dragonriding, I like it the only downside is when you go to your normal flying mount and realize how boring it is going back.

Because every single expansion there are a mouth of try hard cry babies who declare “that this is the worst expansion ever”.

Every single expansion.

1 Like

Dude what are you talking about? You’re not making any sense. The game IS the current expansion. If you dont like the current state of the game, the expansion, then you dont like the game currently. How do you think this is the worst expansion you’ve ever played, knowing that the game revolves around the current expansion, but saying saying you like the game? You’re just gonna spend the next 2 years thinking this is the worst expansion ever, and keep playing… how are you that bllind?

Don’t you have some evoker healing to complain about? Bye Felicia.

And yet they keep doubling down every expansion on these.

Now, what in tarnation is this, you silly goose? I did a little research into your playtime, and your playstyle. You only got into the mid 1,500 rating in M+, which doesn’t even touch the competitive level. You also only full-cleared normal, rather than attempting heroic or mythic; both of which add some more difficult strategies. The talent trees are a little bit complicated, but not more complicated than the talent trees seen in… well, Cataclysm.

But that’s just my opinion here!

Is your brain so teeny tiny that you can’t comprehend such statements on content played by a few million unique individuals with different preferences and experiences?

For you maybe. I played a few hours this weekend without touching DF content.

That’s an opinion, not a fact. Comparing Shadowlands to Dragonflight there are things I like better about the former and things I like better about the latter.

100% agree. That’s why you see 1 Evoker for every 100 players.

Yes it is. Constantly being “lied” to. Hey it’s a 9 min que when it’s actually around 45 mins give or take. Sometimes it pops at 28 mins. ONLY when you are doing matches below 1000 mmr, does it pop quickly, since those are “your placement matches” And you can be placed in a variety of brackets. Class Balance is broken as heck and this expo favors nothing but melee.

You and everyone else. Crashes my game for about 4 mins. I quit them as well.

Group loot and loot problems, combined with old dungeons. Agree.

This game suffers heavy from lack of creativity, content, neglect and negligence from their creators, Leads and Devs.

Top 5 Reasons DF is not doing well and numbers do not lie:

1. Burning Bridges from past expos and not listening to players
  2. Horrible Loot Systems for players
  3. Bad Dungeon Tuning for 3 months
  4. Bad Class Tuning for 3 months
  5. Non stop bugs everywhere, I mean everywhere.
1 Like

I actually tried the ‘free weekend’ on Sunday just to try the new zones, and enjoyed Wakening Shores and the bit of the centaur plains I got to. But the fact that the questing/leveling was fun doesn’t invalidate any fears that the endgame might sucks. The beginning of a game, bugs aside, is always the most fun, when everything is new; but so much of WoW is endgame now. I looked at the renown rewards and saw a couple of battle pets and mounts, and mostly ‘worthless garbage that I don’t need’.

Tried dragonriding a bit, the first couple of times was definitely uncontrollable a crap when it got fast but I’m sure that it would have gotten better if I had more time to practice. However, I genuinely prefer total precision movement over raw speed, and am 100% willing to wait until old fashioned flying is attainable before actually buying for real, if I ever do.

So there are no variable storylines at the end of this one, are there? I mean, like the class halls of Legion, the Faction storyline of BFA (as much as the actual war story sucked) or the Covenant stories of SL? So absolutely nothing is different no matter which character you play?

You have to make SL into an exception tho, cuz it was the worst expansion ever made

Let me guess you’re another try hard cry baby who thinks DF is the worst expansion yet continues to play it day to day?

It’s a rough toss up between SL and WoD. WoD had no content but the content it did have was atleast good and the pvp was decent. Shadowlands had lots of content but the majority of it was trash and the pvp was the worst in WoWs history. So I can’t really decide between these two.

If you count farming torghast for mogs a “try hard”, I mean I wouldn’t but sure that’s me. And no, Cata was the worst expansion ever, DF is second worse on the basis of being boring AF

I mean SL content was 8 months patches, i remember just login in and doing calling for 6 months

Cata was a large fall off after Wotlk but it atleast had decent raids and the pvp was VERY good. It’s far from being the worst. DF is far from being the worst there’s a reason why it has gained so much praise after release. For one it was a HUGE sigh of relief after the trash sewage that was SL and BFA and the content is not gated behind terrible systems that the fanbase has long told blizzard needs to be eradicated from WoW. Not having trash petty systems alone makes it better than both BFA and SL.

To be honest I barely played SL after 9.1 so you’re probably right here lol, the first expansion where I actually went to another mmorpg to pass time.

Sir, there are a decent number of people who are upset about anything blizzard does no matter how good it may actually be for the game.

Beyond that, if you’re all about that collectathon, then this expansion should have you over the bloody moon.

1 Like

In your opinion sure. Tons of players think DF is garbage.

1 Like