Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

You can’t get upset about people being annoyed that you complain about WoW when this is a public forum in the same way they could also scroll by. You’re both hypocrites.

I keep playing because there are other aspects of the game the I enjoy. Legacy content, collecting pets, mounts, transmogs, achievements. Pretty much anything there is to collect.

Shadow lands exists. Your argument is invalidated

Lmao how did this post got 106 likes

1 Like

I’m not upset about that. The thing that irritates me is his claim that I suck at the game just because I don’t care for the content of the current expansion. What I have and haven’t done in the game has nothing to do with my ability to play the game. I’m not an elitist, but I am a really good gamer. I maxed level on all the classes in Diablo 3 on hardcore mode. In fact, all I really play is hardcore. Plus and only like 20 challenges away from having them all, most of which are RNG based. I’ve obtained all but 1 achievement for FF13, all achievements for FF13-2, and missing like 2 achievements for Lighting returns. I’m no slouch when it comes to gaming.

I guess you’re right. Gatekeeping is cringe. It doesn’t matter if you’re good or bad. Just play however you want.

2 Likes

Again, not reading the whole title. I never said it was the worst expansion, just the worst I’ve played.

I’m only here to bad mouth shadowlands

Because there is a decent amount of people that are upset with the state of the current expansion.

4 Likes

You are 100% right and anyone who disagrees is lying to themselves.
If i wanted to play how to tame my dragon i’d go play a game like ESO

1 Like

Dragon riding is trash and you know it. Seems like something they should have done at the start of flying during the original TBC

2 Likes

Yet they are still here paying for subs,

Bad content is worse than just upgrading old content.
And DF content is like 90% awful

2 Likes

Sir if dragonriding is “awesome” to you might i suggest microsoft flight simulator with a skin overhaul to change the plane to a dragon.

It sucks and it’s lazy.

2 Likes

Yeah you do not know what fun is then. Garrison is one of the worst content additions to the game. Killed WoD for me and skipped most of that x-pac.

To each their own. Just because you don’t like something, doesn’t mean everyone should feel the same way. I think that passive professions are interesting. I’m sure there is a lot of things that I would find fun that you don’t. And vice versa.

Going back and doing it as just very casual content can be fun. I have gone back and done some more stuff there. But when it was current content it was awful. Also WoD was where no flight started. Did not happen till like a year and a half into it and it was clear they really did not want it back. Also the famous selfie and twitter integration patch. There was no new content till Tanaan Jungle opened. And comparing the Blizzcon panels to what we got they only gave us a quarter of what was talked about.

My only regret was not coming back and doing the legendary quest before it was removed.

1 Like

I mean when your last game was wrath and you’re only now playing late SL to now with no real frame of reference to the past 5 expansions you’re opinion is a bit eh…

WoD was hands down agreed by the majority of wow players as the worse expansion.

Mop had fun pvp and class design, legion had a lot of fun class hall stuff BFA at least had a descent story, SL started off well but then crashed and burned.

Really it’s a toss up of SL and WoD though this expansion is getting old fast for me ATM too…

My opinion is based on MY experience Playing the game. NOT how everyone else feels about what I haven’t played. Apparently, people have trouble reading that part. Hence the phrase “I have ever played” in the topic title. Not once have I ever said it was the worst of them all.

1 Like

And we have told you it is wrong. You’ve missed a lot of the games life. Compared to at least two of the last four expansions Dragonflight is a lot better. The stuff you like doing casually was once our current content and it sucked at the time.