Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

also anyone who spouts “x is the worst expansion ever”

and its NOT warlords clearly hasnt played WOD

Yes

I actually love flying now because it isn’t a tab out part of the game anymore.

You say it’s not how you are feeling in that the last 3 expansions had plenty to do and DF has nothing, sure you mention lots of cosmetics, but that’s still not really anything to do.

Running around farming the same enemies over and over until you have collected enough junk items to buy cosmetics is not really content, it’s just a waste of time whether you collect cosmetics or not because you can farm those items just by playing the game, there is no additional content.

With the last few expansions there was additional and optional content like Torghast, Warfronts, that Nightfallen scenario, even going back to WoD and MoP there was additional content to do. 10.0.7 is giving us a ‘new’ zone, at least something new to do, farm that trinket ring, achievements, 10.1 is coming, there will be things to do and the regular release of content is good, but I don’t think it can compare to what we have been accustomed to over the years with too much content.

4 Likes

Because I know what influences my thinking, if we are gonna discuss and compare, sure the observation of the last 3 xpacs being heavy in content would makes sense. But I’m looking at it from a single, this expansion only type deal, current situation and there just isn’t anything interesting to do.

I also mention cosmetics with my observation of what crutch they are using.

I do agree with what you are saying.

1 Like

I dont think that’s it. I feel like people are just too burned from actually caring about the story that it doesnt really matter to most people which random bad guy gets retconned in there and which character gets assassinated next.
The current story is a botched mess, with hollow characters and people have become apathetic towards it.

2 Likes

Loved WoD. I could do my raids, challenge mode and a bit of PvP with not many arbitrary bars to fill. I didnt put in tons of hours, but the hours i did spend where a great time. Much useless stuff was cut. SL was way worse.

2 Likes

I disagree it’s the worst. I’ve been playing off and on since 2007 and DF has been the most fun, I’ve had in a long time. I don’t care if you don’t agree with me, that’s your opinion. DF is WAY better than SL by a longshot, I got to the point I couldn’t stand slogging through SL anymore and left the game for almost a year.

*cough Player housing!

(exits quietly out the back)

It’s certainly the buggiest.

True lol. My opinion, if you play wow for story, then you would have probably stopped playing when wolk ended. Pretty much put the story from the warcraft rts story to rest. Legion finally put the burning legion story. Unless they end up doing something with what sword in Silithus idk. Get a better story reading the back of a milk carton, than what this game does nowadays lol.

But the retcons and characters being messed up started in TBC.

Its always been botched.

For me, it would have never having started the game.

The WOTLK story was absolutely horrible.

Sorry OP but TBC was the worst.
it was so bad Blizzard decided the classic version, which had no upkeep, no development, no anything, wasn’t worth even keeping a single server up.

Yes to that one!!!

1 Like

You get a like, even though you said “would of.”

1 Like

The only good things that came out of TBC were Paladin tanks and flying.

1 Like

The graphics and zones are beautiful as well.

Oh hahaha, yeah I tell myself [would’ve] and not focusing on what I’m typing 9 times outta 10 so from mind to keyboard, I type ‘‘would of’’ out of an honest mistake. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It’s a fun healer class but DPS is really unfun. I really hate the channel spells being the hardest hitting ones.

There’s a fix for that.