Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

That’s where you play wrong. The main gear upgrades on M+ is the Vault. You climb to higher keys to get better Vault. Valor is just used to upgrade some slots not being upgraded by the Vault or to upgrade a low level BiS M+ item.

I understand it’s difficult to do higher keys for some people. But the alternative thru Raiding might be the only other option. On thing for sure, it’s harder to get gear when you climb up. That’s the way it is. You think you could faceroll all your way to KSM or AoTC especially if you havent done it before?

THANK YOU! Nobody ever wants to admit this.
Same goes for the writing. The writing is just as bad as BfA and SL but nobody notices because the story is technically less complicated. Lol…

5 Likes

As long as we agree that the writing in TBC and WotLK were also just as bad.

WoW never had good writing tbh. There was just “mediocre” and “crapstorm terrible garbage” with 0 in between.

1 Like

I mean. Yeah. This I agree with. WoW’s expansion story was always bad. Some, though, try to say its a recent thing.

M+ is unreliable because only 2 pieces are given between 5 people. Of all the dungeons I’ve done, I’ve only gotten 1 piece that sim as BiS on raidbots. And raids back then seemed to dropped more loot. Of course, most of them had more bosses as well.

People like you are so valuable on these forums. You like to produce straw man arguments for the likes. If you read my post you’d even see there I comment about aspects of legion I thoroughly enjoyed. So… off to the ignore list you go.

I have fun in every expansion. Sometimes I bail early though. Sometimes I keep doing other activities that I enjoy.

As a whole… wrath was an all-up good time.

How many raid peices did dungeons drop before?

People are so deprived that they will take whatever crumbs of food they can get without realizing that what they are eating is pig slop out of a trough.

I can’t help but think that this guy is griefing just to grief. There’s like no weight to anything he’s even saying. Like why even bother if it’s been that long anyway?

Never said that I could, which is why I prefer to be over geared for said content. TBH, I’m not sure how far I can push at the current moment. I do know that I can clear 10s. And can probably do some heroic VotI.

This week you only did 3x+10s and the rest +2’s? Really?

Try at least 4x+10s, to give you 2nd option of 398 on Vault. But actually, you should be doing +11s… 4x +11s or 8x +11s … that would be 2/3 options of ilevel 402 on Vault. And what’s better? 4x+12s or 8x+12s for 2/3 options of ilevel 405s.

And you could also start Heroic Raid for ilevel 402s/405s/408s on Vault . Stop sticking to low difficulty content that wont upgrade you anymore.

No, I did 8 10’s to fill the vault then the rest 2’s for valor. And that was last week. I haven’t done any m+ this week yet.

I am referring to this week. And how you are geared already, you would need +11s and up to progress more. +10s wont do much on you. Play healer for very fast invites.

I’m working on that. I did 9’s 2 weeks ago, 10’s last week, and was going to try 11 this week. But I haven’t gotten around to that yet, because I 've been sick the past couple days and did nothing but sleep.

They have that really awesome dance though.

:man_dancing: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

That, they do. Especially when you lay down the dance mat from DMF.

1 Like

are you really bragging about being ase certified…? lmao wow.
You’ve spent days replying to every single person on your thread, yet youre talking about keyboard warriors. its extremely ironic. goodluck, just stop playing the game if you dont like it.

Someone TLDR me and tell me if this is a Sunday troll post or just someone having a lukewarm take and blasting there opinion like its fact?

Too bad you missed legion . But if you ask me . This has much more meat on the bones then Shadowlands . Some good some not so good. The alt issue is a thing. I thought shadowlands was bad. But this is worse . Especially professions. Im still completely lost wondering why leather working is stuck at 73 and im making epic equipment only i can use . With zero work orders. But

1 Like