Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

Yes crying on the forums because the expansion you’re playing is the worst ever and it’s flappy bird IS crying. Sorry you’re offended, maybe quit the game if it’s something you don’t like? Oh wait then you wouldn’t be able to cry on the forums anymore if you quit the game because it’s your daily hobby. Lmao you’re pathetic.

That’s because we just came off 3 expansions that had too much to do and for many players they needed to do it all or feel like they are missing out. For me, BFA was the best of the last 3, it had too much, but unless you were trying to min/max, most of it didn’t even matter.

For SL though it was mostly needed to do all the content to get the most player power to ensure you could actually participate and not be a burden because the player power was so great you had no choice.

And to go from an expansion where if you wanted to even just play the game at a decent level of play you had to do other content you might no want to do, to go to an expansion where none of it matters, you can get to max level and just jump straight into M+, it’s a massive change and why many players find it boring.

There needs to be more things to do, and more player power like Legion weapons, yet less to do? See with Legion weapons you could do ANY content and get AP, but there was no mandatory content and that’s perfect, play the game, do any content and get stronger, give us stuff to do that is not needed to do.

Like with the HOA, do whatever content, get some essences, be stronger and then choose, today IE farming for mounts, get some AZ along the way. M+ for gear, get some AZ with it. BG’s for fun and honour farming, AZ is also there.

What does DF have? Nothing, and that’s bad, they need something to keep us entertained.

3 Likes

opinion: a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter.

example1: DF is the worst (or best) expansion ever. Either is valid.

example 2: Dragon riding reminds me of the flappy bird mini game.

You’re welcome. The school system obviously failed you, I see now why you’re so upset.

3 Likes

No my friend, the school system failed you because you don’t understand the simple concept of if something is terrible or disappointing to you then stop playing and paying the people you so dearly despise. After looking through your profile, nearly every single post is of you crying about the expansion or how this game is terrible and gone down the gutter. You’re a sheep who continues to pay the shepherd even though he is feeding you food you despise.

Here’s a hint, your tears won’t change anything, if you dislike the game so much stop paying a subscription and play something else.

That’s all I see. Gonna put you on ignore now so the grown ups can talk. Don’t be sad, you got flappy bird.

Lmao ofcourse, continue to be a mindless sheep who moans and cries on the forums yet continues to empty out his wallet for a game he hates. :rofl: :rofl:

And that’s unfortunately that for me it did feel like DF was rushed instead of releasing a more proper product. Having 10.2. finally be more of how an expansion should feel is really a waste of my money and time. 'Till then its betaflight fullstop.

we get it dude, you suck at the game and dont like it. So instead of playing a game you dislike, i guess if you were smart, you would play a different game rather than come to the forums.

They don’t understand this simple concept unfortunately, their brains can’t process the simple action called “leave the game”

This. So much this.

The emphasis on exploration that the game has presented means that I’m not dealing with yet another ubermench cosmic douche so much as wandering and exploring a new place. Further, with the détente between the horde and the alliance I’m not stumbling through another insipid faction conflict or getting merked because I’m too close to an alliance base while out meandering.

Sometimes simple things are best.

It’s funny how small minded people get so upset over ones opinion. And for someone to say an opinion is wrong is a completely false statement. There is no such thing as a wrong opinion. Different people like different things and have different opinions about those things. It doesn’t make any one person right or wrong. Saying that it’s the worst expansion I’ve ever played is completely different from saying it’s the worst expansion ever. Of course those same small mind people have a problem differentiating the two. To me, running out of vigor while trying to fly over a mountain and having to be grounded for a few minutes is not fun. Having to grind M+ for a measley 200 valor per dungeon is not fun. Or wasting time in M+ for a 40% chance of getting a piece of gear that is most likely not what you’re looking for, is not fun. Wasting hours in a raid and not getting a single piece of gear is not fun. Filling out the vault to get nothing useful is not fun. Dropping in rating because of weak teammates in RSS is not fun. Granted, I know I’m not the best PvPer. To have the highest damage and lose a match because a teammate can’t stay alive is not fun. And I only do it because I want the transmogs.

1 Like

I mean, you made a wild statement from a position of ignorance small wonder you offended people.

I don’t hate game, just the current content. It funny so many people can be big and bad behind a computer screen, but in real life aren’t s#!t. The 9.5 years I was away from game was spent in prison for putting 5.5" of steel in a man’s chest. No one cares about the top 1% of no life losers, whose only purpose is the be the best at a video game.

Got exalted with Laughing Skull this morning, got a new mount from it. There’s a lot I love about this game, just not the current expansion.

1 Like

Ignorance is the lack of knowledge. And my opinion of how I feel about the current expansion has nothing to do with lacking of any knowledge. Therefore, it isn’t ignorance. It is simply an opinion of how I feel about the current content. It’s no different than disliking one genre of music and loving another, that other’s don’t like.

This toxic bunch get so defensive, hit a button did I, offend your beloved addiction I see lol

That’s why there are other thread similar to this one with even more likes, right? “I quit DF faster the BFA, or even Shadowlands” to name one of them.

Every expansion is the worst expansion. Honestly I think the vast majority of us that play on and off are only playing because the amount of time committed to the characters we’ve made.

So you’re a loser with anger issues and dont know how to control yourself in real life as well… thanks for the information i guess. no one cares. just like this post, no one cares if you dont like it. Scram

Not really relating to my feeling, while yess we are coming off the heels of expansions that offered lots more in overall things to do. It’s not what affected my stance on DF being boring and next patch not having anything interesting for me.

Ultimately, there was a crowd of people who wanted less ‘‘chores’’ and less ‘‘this makes me feel like its forced’’ type content or design direction so Blizzard swung the pendulum and made it bland and pumped it with cosmetics.

I liked the foundation of that. It would of been cool in my opinion at least to have seen that be evergreen and additional traits would of simply given a new effect to a skill or open world whacky effect but the weapon was kind of that thing you wielded on your journey.

My main issue and it’s not ironic seeing more posts, tweets, etc how DF is boring.