Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

Let me educate you real quick. This is what we a a public forum. It’s a discussion that all types of people can participate in. Some will agree with your horrible opinions, others will not, and it will always be like that.

Pro tip: if the “qqing” upsets you so much, try avoiding posts entitled “Dragonflight is the worst expansion I’ve ever played”, literally nobody is forcing you to be here.

Enjoy flappy bird, keep that mount up in the air until your fingers get numb and you feel satisfied with your life choices.

3 Likes

Dragonflight is the best xpac and it isn’t close, good bait though!

Considering I have more people agreeing with me and liking my post, I would say you’re wrong about that. And dragonriding is not fun. It’s not fun to run out of vigor trying to fly over a mountain and have to remain grounded until it recharges. If regular flying mounts could fly as fast, no one would ever care about dragonriding.

1 Like

Given the context, I just assumed you bought it.

Your complaints are such that this expansion- regardless of whether you like or don’t like it, is worse than the expansions you haven’t really played.

That isn’t even close to the only reason you have zero credibility, but it’s enough.

The fact that you’re saying this expansion is worse than any other after BFA and Shadowlands is why you’re being laughed at by anyone who actually has played those expansions.

and as far as

Considering I have more people agreeing with me and liking my post, I would say you’re wrong about that.

No. You do not. You have 800 likes on a post with more than 10k views. And part of the reason this post is so popular is because everyone wants to stop by and point out why you are wrong.

Thanks for playing, but I’m done with you now.

I’m far too busy walking uphill in the snow both ways to take a flight path. Though I do sometimes remember that I have a horse in my pocket somehow.

Eh, that’s not really true, a lot of people don’t give out likes. Like me, I have over 18000 posts but have only given out like 50 hearts lol. Its like Youtube in a way but the forums dont have a dislike button so you can’t see the ratio.

1 Like

Legion was amazing, First half of BFA was good and wpvp was fantastic.

Try WOTLK classic. You’ll prob like it more.

The only way the game will ever truly be alt friendly is if they made it like Diablo 3. All gold acquired is usable on all characters on the account. And there is a stash box accessable to all characters on the account. The blacksmith, jewelcrafter, and mystic are also account wide. Ergo, all soulbound items should instead be account bound. All currencies should be usable on all characters on the account. And there should be a storage system that is acceptable to all characters on the account. As well as all achievements should be account bound as well, with the exception of leveling achievements.

“pRo tIp” If the game upsets you that much that you need to cry on the forums here’s a hint. Uninstall the game, download the private server and play the trash expansion that was shadowlands so that your tears will be removed and you can tell your mother that you feel good again. Yes I’ll continue to ride my dragon while you moan and cry because flappy bird isn’t your style of game.

This public forum has a bad rep because of cry babies like you who moan on a daily basis about literally everything in the game. Let me know if you need some more tissues I’ll mail them to you through amazon.

Lmao no you don’t have more people agreeing with you that this is the “worse” expansion. If you would leave your public forum crybaby cesspool you would see that the majority actually agrees that this is a great expansion with great reviews and much more gratitude than Shadowlands or BFA ever had. This forum calls every single expansion that’s released “the worst expansion ever” because of over sensitive man babies who don’t like a certain thing so they throw tantrums. This placed even called Wotlk the worst expansion when it was released, lmao.

My fave parts of dragon flight so far include:

-waiting on the side of a mountain for my mount to recharge
-laughing at the wiener art design of the dragon race
-perm screwing up my profession talents on the first day
-playing M+ dungeons from previous expansions
Etc.

1 Like

I can do every other aspect of the game just fine. It’s only when the Storm’s fury event is active that the game crashes on me. I can go into primalist future when it’s not active just fine. I can even do epic Bgs without the game crashes, even though my frame rates drop significantly. So, clearly the issue is on blizzard’s end. Could possibly even be a server issue, since it seems that those that aren’t on the server I am don’t have an issue with it.

Well you might have some luck of revisiting Cata that is if after Wrath Classic they make a Cata Classic.

The shear number of likes and posts agreeing with me speak for themselves. As to the reviews and praise, they are only being compared to BFA and SL. Personally, I actually enjoyed leveling my mage through BFA. And for all the backlash that WoD gets, it’s funny how most people actually prefer to level in WoD. I not dissatisfied with the game it’s self, just the current expansion. Blizzard seem to want to cater to the top no life outside of the game 1% with the rate that they are releasing content that those who actually have a life and can only play a few hours a day can’t keep up. The patch cadence they had for at least the first year of Cataclysm, in my opinion, was perfect. I feel that this every 2 month cadence is just too much. But God forbid the no life losers get bored and go somewhere else. As for me, I’m just going to catch up on older content and wait for this expansion to be over. I’m not even going to do too much on my evoker outside of running vanilla raids each week. Speaking of evokers, how about the major nerf that an already weak class is getting in the first major patch. Most definitely the worst class in the game. I only have one because I love dragons. Unfortunately, evokers are the only class they can be right now. Epic fail, blizzard.

I still think 10.0.0.7 is where they are finally getting to how the game should have launched. DF felt rushed - with the number of bugs, content out in the world, etc.

So I’m not impressed with the patch cadence to date.

Now that being said, 10.1 appears to be on track for a May-ish timeframe. If they can hit that (and it isn’t another Korthia). Then ok, happy days, sounds like maybe we are turning a corner.

So yeah 10.1/10.2 are my litmus test for all their claims.

1 Like

Shear number of likes and post agreeing with you? What are you even talking about the majority of post in here disagree with you and are calling you completely wrong and that you have no idea what you are talking about. This thread has over 10k views because it’s a bait thread and you only have 84 likes on your OP. The only people who agree with you are naysayers who dislike every expansion blizzard puts out but continues to play the game because they don’t understand the logic of “If you don’t like something stop playing it”. No the majority does not agree with you, the majority agrees that this expansion is multitudes greater than BFA and Shadowlands and is far from the worst expansion.

1 Like

didn’t stop you from buying all those digital rewards though.

I stopped reading here. Sharing an opinion that differs from your is not crying. Grow up kid.

1 Like

I might call it the worst expansion I’ve played but I did miss MoP and WoD entirely as well as most of SL. DF is certainly nothing I’d write home about.

I see DF as a supremely average expansion. The definition of mid. It’s the same formula as the last three expansions with most reasons to be active more than once a week removed. The raid logger expac with enough content to cap your vault and call it a week but going further is going to result in burnout quickly.

The story is mid, the world content is mid, raid is mid, dungeons are mid. It does enough without doing very much.

The fact that we’re not just chasing some cosmic flavor-of-the-month villain and simply going to a new set of islands in the world to explore them makes this expansion much better than the last four combined–and I loved Legion and enjoyed Warlords’ leveling. I welcome opportunities to make me feel like an adventurer again, not just an all-powerful hero.

I mean, sure, Raszageth was presented as a FOTM villain but they’re not some all-powerful cosmic being playing 4D chess to reveal they were actually responsible for why everything happened in the first place. The Incarnates are a much more compelling group of villains, IMO. They’re far more grounded to the setting.

Thematically, Dragonflight is probably my most favorite expansion ever and we’re not even done with it, yet.

1 Like