Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

Best xpac for a new player (3 months into wow)

-Alt friendly
-No fomo
-Come and go as I please
-Pvp itemization is stellar
-Cross faction changes coming
-Good content release schedule
-Plenty of grinds
-Dragonflying is super fun
-Casual atmosphere
-Solo shuffle
-Ease of access to any content I desire
-On my 6th alt who will be 424 in PvP soon
-Valdrakken is beautiful expansive and has everything you’d ever need
-Fun engaging profession choices
-Huge scale of the zones make the new mechanic of flying seem even better
-10/10 art

9/10

Not me someone else did lol, my class has several bugs. My resource is like runes for dl but sometimes the game tells me I have one when I don’t. My bars go black, there are a few more if you ask other evokers.

I always enjoy these stories of casuals sputtering around, failing to accomplish sub-tutorial level tasks then raging at the world because not everyone stumbles through life in a confused daze

Expansion is real fun btw, 10/10.

So, to summarize: you haven’t played an expansion since early cataclysm, but this one is worse than the ones you didn’t play.
The content that you also don’t play- looking at your account and characters from what’s publicly available, you don’t raid or do m+, is also terrible, and… Have you bothered with levelling an evoker? Or are you just saying that’s terrible without actually experiencing it either?
Oh and my favorite part is that you have no actual solutions.

Just whining. “This, that, and the other thing are trash, I haven’t done very much of any of it, but it’s bad. Oh and this is worse than a bunch of expansions I didn’t even play”

That’s what you just said

I didn’t like DF at first, but I am getting to enjoy it. Was looking for a better campaign and playthrough in the zones. Just wasn’t there at all. PvP is not fun due to the boosters-bots-exploiters. I just SS to cap my vault and lvl the next alt. Maybey get into some tanking on my warrior.

:rofl: gonna steal that and use it from now on

1 Like

its definitely not exciting dragonflying fail brought no one back maybe they should of focused on some kind of new endgame instead of flying they might actually bring people back for once. the game as a whole is just boring nothing new and great basically same old stuff with the constant failures they do making things more annoying like professions if they ain’t figured out why people keep quitting after last 3 expansions and then pull more time wasting annoyances in df again they never will.

2 Likes

Who do you think is more unhappy, a couple trapped in a loveless marriage or a hopelessly addicted WoW player who hates the game but can’t quit?

3 Likes

Says the person posting on a Max level evoker… realistically dragon flight is not that bad so far. There are some issues but realistically there are many worse expansions out there. Mean so so far they’ve yet to cancel not one but two raids like they did in cataclysm. And I’m not going to even start about warlords of draenor.

1 Like

The best part of Dragonflight was the pre-patch event and getting to enjoy the launch. The evoker is the most unique and interesting class in the whole game. Maybe even the best class period. Dragonriding is completely amazing. Even better is the exciting races. And what does blizzard do? Add more races! RSS is an interesting new mode and a great way to fill out the vault. One guy said he can’t do the Storm’s fury event, because it causes his game to crash, but I’m sure he can probably troubleshoot that. The quests are interesting, the zones are interesting. M+ rules. The VotI is fun. I can see how it’s alt friendly considering I have plenty of time to play my alts because staying current on my main is the easiest it’s ever been in the history of WoW. The talent tree are excellent and force useful talents which are less interesting, to get to the ones you want. I enjoy doing legacy content just as much as I do playing Dragonflight. This is the most I’ve ever enjoyed wow. #moreexpansionslilethisplease.

1 Like

These people are also typically judging expansions by what they were at the end of an expansion when their systems were fully fleshed out and developed as opposed to what they were on day one… and also ignoring how during said content people were covetching non stop about all the systems they now think were a good thing.

Dragonflight is a big W in my books so far.

Dungeons and Raids are good, Blizzard are being fairly agile (at least by Blizzards standards) about balancing issues to the point where we haven’t even had a major patch and they’ve already made significant changes to talent trees, including rebuilding Rets from the ground up.

And the biggest one is that busywork isn’t mandatory like it was in previous expansions.

2 Likes

I didn’t buy the expansion because of the botched job they did on the Shadow Priest and Mage trees during beta development. After seeing the current notes for the Shadow Priest rework and the lack of attention Mages have gotten since release, I’m becoming more convinced that this might be the first expansion that I never play.

So far Dragonflight is the worst expansion in my book.

Stopped reading there. Dragonriding alone has made this expansion more fun than Shadowlands or BFA. Shadowlands was bottom of the well trash that almost destroyed the game entirely, the only thing that comes close to the sewage food that SL was is WoD but atleast that had decent pvp to make up for its lack of content. Sorry the majority disagrees with your bad take.

How sad that flappy bird is the primary feature of an entire expansion. Expectations of wow players today are pitiful.

3 Likes

I had a nice BLT for lunch today, washed it down with a refreshing Diet Pepsi.

Yes the “primary” feature while also having a brand new class and a new entire zone with plenty of content. Your QQing is pathetic, if you want to play your good expansion launch a private server and replay the trash that was shadowlands while the rest of us move on and have fun.

There should just dissolve Blizzard before the merger. They arent even trying anymore.

2 Likes

This is what they call an overreaction :rofl: :rofl:

Are you too blind to see that I posted on a level 70 evoker? It is a joke of a class with the worst mastery in the game. I have always thought mastery was the worst stat ever put into the game when it was first introduced in cata. And even though I haven’t fully played them other expansions, I enjoy the content that I have played of them far more than DF.

1 Like