Dragonflight is the worst expansion I've ever played

shrug i thoroughly enjoyed wod. Legion was my favourite expansion but i enjoyed every second i played of wod

Yeah, maybe there’s only 3 of you. ROFL. Fix your PC. I am playing Storm’s Fury flawlessly. Trading Post was bugged at day 1 on me. And it’s fixed the following day and it’s flawless ever since. Been here with WoW since Vanilla. Many of the bugs were on Day 1 but it gets fixed on succeeding day/s. DF’s day 1 also is bug’d but many players went through smoothly… like those Streamers. Why is their PC not bug’d?

I understand incompatibilities on PC’s becoz there’s gazillion kinds of it. Bugs happen not only on WoW, it happens TO ALL PC GAMES. Fix it. Update your Windows, Update your Drivers, Put GE Force Settings for WoW on OPTIMAL… even the best PC cant run smoothly of max’d settings.

It’s always weird to me when people insist the game has less to do than the really old versions considering multiple raid difficulties and M+ exist.

Old versions were basically raid or die.

Anyone who thinks M+ is additional content is Blizzard’s ideal consumer.

1 Like

Ah yes, the most popular form of content, and is generally regarded as one of the best additions to the game is certainly not additional content.

So very true!!

2 Likes

There’s no accounting for taste, I suppose. Dragon riding is 100x better than base flying, if they remove after this expansions, i legitimately might quit. It’s night and day moving between old zones and dragonflight zones.

Sorry to say, but dragonriding will only be available while in the dragon isles. It is considered an expansion feature, which won’t grow past DF.

1 Like

I’m understanding, but I’m not boundless in my patience; Blizz will need to bring more to the table in 10.1 then they do right now… which by all signs they’re going to do.

I have pretty much stopped playing flappy isles because I can’t stand the system flying has become. I can do it but it’s just miserable for me. So I do older content.

:cookie:

4 Likes

Hasn’t even finished normal and not even KSM, which can be done with 1 hand keyboard turning. There’s much to do till young grasshopper…

Hard agree on the talent trees. I have several complaints with those. There was nothing wrong with the original iterations without the weird branching that reset everytime you removed a point in the upper ranges.

My main complaints are the talent tree being crammed with way way way too many active abilities. Their justification was gutting classes to 4-5 base abilities and forcing you to pick your core rotational abilities from the talent tree in a way that actually presented zero choice. Talents are for customization not learning your base rotation.

I would rank dragonflight top 3 expansion along with legion and WLk, and dragon riding is so awesome that blizzard should remake all flying mounts with this type of game play.

Super alt friendly if you have friends to play along.

Loving this new trading post lots good stuff

List goes on

1 Like

You don’t know that.

Ion Hazzikostas has already said that dragon riding is something they’d actually like to bring to the rest of Azeroth, but it would depend on how well its received by the player base. They also said they are moving away from ‘compartmentalized’ expansions where no expansion features carry over. Since Dragon riding has been received pretty well so far, chances are high that it will be available outside of the dragon isles.

1 Like

Shadowlands is still the worst to me, it drove lots of people away from the game.

:panda_face:

Well, if it does go beyond the dragon isles, it should be made a riding skill to be purchased. So that those that don’t like it don’t have to be stuck with it.

1 Like

Can’t believe I’m actually saying this but I think I had more fun in Shadowlands than DF. I haven’t even logged in several weeks. And it’s only been a little over 2 months since the xpac began.

It won’t be. Those who don’t want to use it outside of the Dragon Isles won’t have to though. Of course, it’s superior to regular flight in almost every way so…

1 Like

I didn’t play SL so i agree with the title. BfA was far superior even though it was obviously imperfect.

DF has very little content, but its also a .0 patch still.
I’ll give it until at least 10.1.5 before I make my final judgements. So far, I give it a C though. Pretty average
It would take a literal perfect expansion to dethrone MoP as my favorite. SL was my #2 soley bc of S4.