Dragonflight feels like the Alliance getting a "happily ever after" moment

You know I have been patiently waiting and dreading this day. The Alliance had probably finally gotten as close to a “happily ever after” moment as Warcraft could ever provide.

By that I mean we have gotten a new home/reclaimed a home for two of our races. The draenei are now finally mending their people and even allowed some of the Man’ari back.(and with a heritage questline on the horizon and likely fully unification with Hatuun’s people) Heck, we even have a definitive end for the Defias’ storyline with a “we are going to reform the nobility/make a representative voice for the people” ending for Westfall’s storyline. We have seen two faction leaders PEACEFULLY transfer power to the next generation of the Alliance. Heck, I wish we got Gnomer because it feels like the last one we need.

Now though I can’t help but wonder what is next? Depending on how long WoW last we know peace won’t last Or maybe WoW will end soon and this is Blizzard slowing giving the Alliance its “good” ending. Oh, well I can’t just help but muse at the faction decades long storylines of the Alliance actually getting a proper ending.

1 Like

Funny that I don’t know any Alliance players that are happy with this “Happy” ending though.

21 Likes

Yeah OP is cooked.

6 Likes

Nobody but extreme alliance partisans are happy with any of this. The OP is one of the main reasons both factions keep being fed garbage. Because they know people like him will lap it up and ask for more

12 Likes

You’re just angry you dont get what you want and for the most part I did. Hell, I even got what I wanted in that the Alliance had a good chunk of representation in the Gilneas retake questline.

1 Like

So you admit only alliance gets nice things. SO the allliance bias debate I have been telling you is finally settled.

I bet you think Saurfang being killed was the Horde happy ending right?

6 Likes

You’re one of the reasons that quest line is universally reviled by most people. Learn to read the damn room for once. Take off the faction blinders and stop eating the left over slop they shove on us’

Otherwise, thanks for proving my point that you absolutely love the garbage being fed to you though

7 Likes

I literally did not say anything about the Horde. If anything if they continue they current trajectory of not being warmonger they might get their own “happily ever after” as well.

bending over backwards like Calia and Baine do just so the alliance gets everything and almost all of Lordaeron while the Forsaken are limited to Tirisfal and Durotar and Barrens are under Stormwind occupation is a happy ending now?

7 Likes

Other people like it. Like one of the more common criticism is it was too short.

Personally it hit all of the emotional beats I was looking for it.

Or like Genn you just can accept the change in the wind. I didnt particularly like the Horde being there but they left lorewise and I can understand gameplay wise why Blizzard may want the Horde to be able to walk in Gilneas/Bel’ameth because we will likely get the ability to do the same to Silvermoon and maybe even Lordaeron if Forsaken/human reuinification becomes part of the cards.

Last I check the Horde can walk in Bel’ameth and Gilneas. If anything the faction conflict might be truly over and people will soon be able to walk in each others capitals.

2 Likes

I was linked in something what happened what’s going on?

Unlike you, I don’t accept garbage. I demand and expect better from professional writers

OP is claiming everyone is getting a happy ending, when clearly the opposite is happening.

5 Likes

Half of Silverpine and Hillsbrad was ceded and Stromgarde was rebuilt. Pot meets kettle.

5 Likes

Or you just didnt get what you want. I am happy with what we got. Could have better but at least it wasnt Shadowlands worse.

Stormgarde was never Horde and Silverpine was always jointly Gilneas/Lordaeron territory.

As for Hillsbrad, yeah living Lordaeron human still exist and they have a right to exist in their land.

1 Like

Of course you’re happy. Because you love that left over slop and garbage writing.

5 Likes

And you are salty you didnt get what you want. Oh well.

I mean… folks have different opinions on things and having different opinions is ok.

You’re not wrong… this is just low bar trolling though.

2 Likes

I just got here so I’m still trying to figure out all the text lol I’m at work so I haven’t gotten to read everything XD

2 Likes

Silverpine was a Horde pvp zone since vanilla and Arathi was contested. You always complain that Blizzard had to make things even in Cataclysm right?

2 Likes