Dragonflight Covenants

Going to go purely by transmog for Tam here, so whichever one has something that could pass for casual or formal wear in a social setting.

3 Likes

I just want to go back to the order halls and that go on forever class identity is where it’s at. Even in exiles reach those few class quests feel so good. I’m content with picking dragon flights to aid or whatever but just focus on order halls.

Blue dragons, if only because I like the color blue. Oh and the whole being the smarty pants dragonflight helps too.

1 Like

I mean one of them can time travel so… I feel like it’s the default choice. I could travel back to before BFA and …

Never mind.

In all honesty? Yeah that’s what I’ll do too.

Ebon Blade.
Got a job to finish.

That’s messed up.

What did the dragons ever do to you?

praised nelves, bemoaned orcs.

So… What the dragons did to you was like people who didn’t enslave them, but dislike people who did?

I see. How dare those dragons be mad at outright SA and slavery!!

3 Likes

He’ll go against anything that’s good for Night Elves.

ye, punishing horde players for warcraft 2 is machiavellian.

I’m fine with them getting their tree back.
Beyond that? They’ve had umpteen expansions.
Time to move on.

what punishment? And events of WC2 is something Horde players should probably have known about when deciding to play the Horde.

2 Likes

Right? We are very punished. Can’t get netherdrakes, can’t get Wyrmrest Accord rep and those drakes, never get to work with any of the dragons without any penalty at all.

We are very punished indeed.

Not that you’d understand, because only nelves are given any sense of displacement in the Alliance story, but the punishment is basically “You chose the wrong faction. Your races are evil. You cannot be heroes. You can never get out from under the Sins of Your Fathers.”

And now, your Warchief.
Thanks, Blizz.

1 Like

So you want to kill Alexstrasza in the game because she will make references to lore moments of the edgy dark background of the Horde?

If you are such a delicate flower that you can’t take the mean words Alexstrasza is going to say to your character maybe you picked the wrong faction. Maybe you should switch to the Alliance faction where you are the eternal victim and as pure as a fresh winter’s snow. Why did you even pick the Horde as a faction to begin with if you were not ready to accept their origin story and the sins they carry with them?

2 Likes

What the hell are you talking about? When have dragons ever said this? The bronzes got the Maghar into the Horde and Alexzstrasza forgave them in War Crimes.

Basically.
Blizzard just won’t stop dropping these on Horde players.
It’s been four years and they’re showing no signs of stopping.
Edit: Technically longer. I forgot that they basically said “Orcs are naturally an evil race” in WoD.
Citation: Lords of War.

This coming from the guy who said that “the Horde should be punished like nelves were.”
lol.

1 Like

And they shouldn’t… its part of the lore, its call continuity.

Of course, thats what makes the story interesting or do you want to continue the Horde keep doing the bad things and the alliance keep crying and making speeches about love and friendship?

2 Likes

Case and point, friends.
https://tenor.com/view/look-you-see-there-you-go-youre-welcome-my-point-gif-14559946

You haven’t proven anything.

1 Like

You going to disprove his point, or just continue to post irrelevant gifs? :wolf:

1 Like