Dragonflight collectors edition physical copy MISSING CD KEY

My guess is no, considering this was how it was listed in the store.

Dragonflight Epic Edition Collector’s Set

$129.99

Limited Quantities Available! This item is excluded from discount codes and other offers. This pre-order item will begin shipping November 1st, 2022.

World of Warcraft Dragonflight Epic Edition Game Key

3 Likes

It’s correct, epic edition is the in game rewards that are exactly the same for the physical collectors edition. We paid for the premium box and physical collectors items on top of the digital epic edition contents

2 Likes

That is your code. The collectors’ edition is the epic edition plus the physical goodies all in one box.

5 Likes

So it wasn’t just me?! I have a ticket in with the Gear Store CS. Still waiting for a response but it’s only been a day. I got mine yesterday.

I got mine, and at first I thought I didn’t get a key. It was in the envelope under the book, mouse page, and pins has a booklet and another card. The card with the code was kind of stuck to the back of the booklet so when I pulled it out it seemed like one. Not saying you guys haven’t checked, but I almost missed it cause of that.

Good luck.

7 Likes

Yes, that’s where it’s supposed to be. That’s the first place I looked. I have every CE, and most are in the same spot. Not Dragonflight though. Wasn’t even there sadface

Sadly mine is just missing, like Hanfwerto. I doubled, then triple checked. Short of opening the seal on the book. there’s no where for it to be hidden besides the envelope, which folds out to a flat paper. Which until i receive a response myself, will be as close to “sealed/new” til i can figure out whats going on. Ideally they can just mail out a card with the key on it so my collection is complete. I very much like having the physical copies and proof of ownership for my account in all aspects.

1 Like

Bummer. I was hoping maybe it was just an overlook caused by excitement. That really sucks. I have gotten the CE since TBC and Diablo III’s and OW’s CE as well and never not had a key. Now granted it is the first time these have been shipped through this company only. So not sure if that is the major difference (e.g. they are doing the packaging of the CE as well), or not.

Either way, good luck and hope you guys get a fast resolution.

I have a similar issue. I opened my box Monday and I got a “CD key already in use”. They must have some people with sticky fingers working in their packing facilities.

Wow, what the hell? That’s an even bigger problem, IMO. Wow.

You too. They haven’t responded to my Gear Store inquiry yet.

If you contact the store’s customer support, good luck. I have not had the best CS with new BlizzStore. Took them over a month to answer a question about a discount code I had.

A month? Yikes. Dragonflight will be out by then and I won’t even be able to play it. Meh.

The Blizzard Gear Store has a live chat, I believe. That was how I got help with confirming that I entered a non-existent email address for my order on accident. I had it appear in the lower right corner after I started clicking around on the “Contact Us” page, and it did the same when I was looking just now:

Imgur

3 Likes

I used the live chat. They told me this specific issue has to be handled by the Gear Store CS.

Did you use the Live Chat on Blizzard’s site, or on the Gear Store site? The link and image above are on the Gear Store site.

I ordered two for my husband and I; one of the boxes had it the other did not…

Gear Store, I mentioned that in an earlier post. Now I wait…

@Dependa Did you contact the Gear Store CS? And have they responded yet?

1 Like

I contacted immediately upon receiving my faulty order, so far no official response and I just had a live chat mention they pushed it up, labeled urgent. Next is BBB complaint and or whatever comes after.