Dragon riding is going to the old world

Telling someone where to verify my claim if there are doubts is valid.

By your logic if someone discovers a new mountain they are to drag said mountain to you and place it at your feet as proof?

Hogwash, I’m not going to spoonfeed someone who can take the time to think out and type out a snarky remark but can’t take the same time to go over and look, which honestly would probably take less time than the snarky comment.

4 Likes

Finding answers to my own sources? What am I, a scientist? Let the nerds tip-tap on the keyboards!

You probably don’t remember but that was me who offered to do some mythic runs with you when I saw you in-game a while back on an alt. It was maybe 2 months ago? :stuck_out_tongue:

But they did and the players are overwhelmingly behind this. I cant wait to dragonflight through pandaria and get rid of all the old useless old flying mounts.

Prove it… oh wait you can’t becausing you’re just trolling as usual.

6 Likes

This is how you know you’re debating with an amateur who is either too lazy to provide a source or too insecure to admit they don’t have one. When they spend three times longer defending their inability to provide one than it would have taken to provide it in the first place, you can be pretty sure they’re just making stuff up and didn’t expect anyone to question them.

1 Like

Nothing to debate with you, if you really cared about the topic, instead of waiting hours for my reply to link it for you, you would have gone and seen for yourself.

Therefore your entire purpose here was not to see what it was about, but to start a fight because you are bored or something.

And calling me lazy when you are too lazy to switch pages to go look for yourself is hilarious.

My source is in the OP, go look.

2 Likes

How to spot the uneducated 101. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Agreed, but wasnt done. Someone was gonna pick up the slack, I was just early to the party. Here to do the people’s work, when I can :smile_cat:

Im just waiting for the April announcement that all old world flying is being removed and all mounts will be made to fly like Dragonflying mounts.

1 Like

It is coming brother! Blizz hitting a homerun here removing old flying from all zones.

1 Like

ion wasnt director in 2014

You’re a scientist if you can burn water,bake a cake and stand on you head :upside_down_face:

Sounds like a pain in the onus to me

If you’re starting at 1 vigor that’s the problem. Don’t get that low. Spiral as you descend if you have to. Or fly up and sacrifice one vigor and five seconds to get 2 or 3, save 20 secs

1 Like

The only thing missing from new world flying (for me anyways) is the ability to hover and afk safely in flight. If they added that then I’d be ok with the “meshing it all together” thing.

Theres a way to fly infinitely it just requires a lot of effort.

You gain more height from the upwards ability than you lose going downwards to earn 1 vigor you just have to angle your chatacter a certain way.

Agree that its much more convenient to just press auto run though

2 Likes

From the OP:

I spy! :smile:

7 Likes

You keep spewing this untruth.

AKA “how to push everyone out of WOW just to stick it to the corporate who bought em out”.

3 Likes

why would that push anyone out of WoW??