Dragon riding is bad

Ok thanks i’ll try it out. I hated having to constantly move icons and take up more bar space

1 Like

I dont see how some people suck at walking…but some do.
There…easy enough?

1 Like

I can sympathize… I hated having to swap mounts too until I found this gem. I can’t take the credit, it’s a mash from like 3 reddit posts, but I tailored it to my liking

lol…sometimes i circle three or four times…other times I fly straight at it and stick that little spot the first time.
Maybe just me, but thats half the fun of DRing.

1 Like

You literally cant get to several places without flying there.

Its also not fun to clip through the tip of a mountain with 90% of your mount, only to circle back and when you do land(while not holding anything) auto walk right off it.

There were other ways to dismount people in the past

Mistype. Run somewhere safe. Alt f4. Done.

Still not intended. It’s using it to bash dragonflying is not valid.

You seem bothered pal

Jesus Christ dude…do you READ?
FLY TILL YOU GET CLOSE…THEN ground the rest of the way.
lol

1 Like

yeah this ones a troll the alt character already confirms that.

2 Likes

My only gripe with dragon riding is there isn’t just a small flap up button.

Like if I’m going a short distance a little hop would be great.

Other than that, I love it.

2 Likes

makes sense.
I agree with posters who say our entire account, including all alts should show when we post.
They post on alts so they can hide who they are when the make these trolling posts.

1 Like

I like most aspects of Dragon Riding, especially when granted so early in an expansion.

The only real negative thing can be that it is a much more ACTIVE flight style.

I generally do NOT complain about changes to the game, and I just change my playstyle to whatever they do.

Others complain, which I find silly.

But some of those complaints DO work, so who am I to say?

You are literally trolling. ffs

Youre blocked after this post son…you aint wasting my day with your jokes

Anyone can DR well enough to cover the large distances.
Then land and run to the target.

perma blocked for trolling

So much truth.

Just remember boys and girls, whether you like or hate Dragonriding, it could be worse… they could have used Minecraft’s elytra system and if you hit a solid object too hard, you had to retrieve your corpse.

That said, if they added that (minus the cliff-clipping bugs), then added both a “press and hold” hover button, and a decelerate button (think empowered, where you have 2-3 seconds of ‘breaking’ before you’re back to normal, no bang at the end, just a fizzle at max cast), I’d probably be fine with pugnosing myself into a mountain side if I stopped paying attention…

3 Likes

lol. yeah, until you get familiar with the landscape more its not always easy to know how high something is above you.
Farmhud helps a bit, not perfect, obviously, but does help you keep your eyes onthe big screen while getting a feel of where your target/node is.

Block yourself bro. lmfao

So mad over flying lmao

1 Like

I love the dragon flight system. Every time I go back to regular flying in other content, my soul hurts. Having said that…

I do wish they would expand it more, e.g. :

• Make ground mounts faster
  • Give other flying mounts the same mechanics - at least, the existing dragon mounts.
  • Add dragonflight mechanics to the older content zones
  • Add a skill/ability to let you just hover in air (maybe it slow burns the stamina balls or something)
  • Rework the Bronze Timelock skill to… something. I don’t have a good suggestion for this ATM. All I know is I can’t seem to really find it useful in practice. I literally never use it. Maybe rework it to be some kind of permanent hearthstone to bind to a specific FP on a CD, or something?
2 Likes

I want to use gryphons or Kade’s raven this way. Please please please.