Dragon riding is bad

in aspect of just cont fly probally right, but most my issues seem to be when harvesting matts. i can keep enough vigor to staying in hover pattern when looking for matts.

you have all glyphs and have selected the gathering vigor node correct?

Another strat is when you see you have only 2 vigor left, gain some height fast and get your speed to blue and farm vigor points. Then keep on gathering.

yes i maxed out 6 vigor and have gathering on

Yeah anytime I am nearing two vigor left I “farm” vigor before I continue what I am doing.

This is my thing - I don’t get why we can’t also use our regular mounts if we desire. I’d still be Dragonriding 98% of the time because it’s blindingly fast, but the option for people who don’t like it - or for people who just want to AFK somewhere safe - seems like a no-brainer to include.

What is the point of your post?

You say dragonriding is bad but give no real reason as to why. Then you ask a question that is no longer relevant and answer it yourself.

Are you trying to figure out how it could be better? Or are you just hoping for validation of your feelings from strangers on the internet?

ty for that I deff will work on that part.

Speed brake, not so much flaps. A button to flap your wings forward to quickly reduce your speed would make DR just about perfect. That said, I wouldn’t mind having both DR and regular flying too. Uses for both. It will be here eventually though.

1 Like

I want them to do a full mount update next epac after dragon riding! Like frog and goat mounts now have super big jumps etc

Its called “click bait” I put a topic that will bother you and it makes you click on it, then I actually like the thing I am posting about.

Give me Frog Flying now gosh dang it

The Bird that never lands? Didn’t even think of this if that’s the one. Would have saved me a lot of trouble lol.

Gitgudatit.mp3

This is literally not an issue.

Blaming dragonriding for a glitch that has nothing to do with dragonriding. Silly.

Is this really a thing? Lol… again.

Pay attention.

Bro what. Your keybinds for flying pre-df should just be wasd lol.

1 Like

So you need attention. Got it.

No i was browsing the forums and saw alot of people crying about how dragon riding sucks, so i wanted to point out that being on a ground mount sucked more.

Oh look this thread again.

2 Likes

every time you flap your frog just aggressively slaps the ground with its tongue

Or if ONE vigor got you actually UP and flying, instead of needing 2 to get high enough to start regenning vigor. And if it worked next to cliff walls, where hitting vigor pushes you up half a foot, then you start falling instantly.

1 Like

Dragon riding is Trash.

You, and everyone else, do not have the right to tell people what to like.

I hate dragon riding, can’t wait until they give me old flying back.

You like dragon riding? good for you.

But it is ignorant to assume others should have your point of view.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s not that bad once you get more vigors. I am almost to six vigors at the moment.