Dragon Kite

I have checked my connections, I did that after the first day of not receiving it. The connection had been removed and I re-added it, it says there’s a 7-day cooldown if I disconnect before I can reconnect again. I don’t have any unopened pets, I’ve checked on every toon I’ve logged in on in the last week, even though the collection is shared. I filed ticket with Twitch because blizzards official stance on this in the FAQ is “Customer Service can’t grant twitch drop rewards”. And you saw the response to that.

• Edit * Filed a ticket with Blizzard now anyway because :dracthyr_shrug: what else can I do.

Does your Twitch account show that you qualified for the reward under your profile in “Drops and Rewards”, and does it show the Dragon Kite as “Claimed” when you go into your account?

I’m wondering if your connection was lost before you watched the four hours.

My twitch shows that my account is connected and that I claimed the pet 5 days ago, my bnet shows that my account is connected to twitch also and I have tried reconnecting them and I still have not received it in game.

6 Likes

im in the same boat. claimed it basically 4 hours after the drops went live. still no pet in game almost a week later but both bnet and twitch show as connected. ive reconnected but no luck :\

4 Likes

I’ve had it claimed since the 2nd day, but nothing so far in game. I’ve reconnected by account thru the blizzard account page and disconnected from Twitch and reconnected. Guess I just need to wait?

Says its claimed on my Twitch page too.

5 Likes

Same here as well - now on what, day 7? Nothing. Everything is connected properly, I’ve claimed the item, and so forth. It would be great if there was any actual Blizz attention/response to all this.

2 Likes
3 Likes

No kite yet. I’ve unlinked and relinked in both the Battle.net and Twitch sites. Claimed the kite several days ago. :confused:

2 Likes

I am in the same boat…everything shows claimed and connected and I have followed all of Blizzard’s recommended fixes…no Dragon Kite after one week. Submitted both a CS Ticket and a Bug Report…hopefully, there is an answer to either one.

4 Likes

I am still having the same issue and I have reconnected my account twice to see if that would help. Any help would be appreciated!

1 Like

still nothing for me now its not showing anything on my twitch account about 5 days ago it said i calined it sad really sad

1 Like

Mine just showed up this morning after 7 days. I didn’t change anything. Just waited it out. Hope you guys start getting yours soon.

2 Likes

This, almost certainly, is the answer.

I expect this is happening because the Blizzard software that accepts drop notices from Twitch wasn’t designed or deployed to handle a promotion this big and is just seriously backlogged. If so, time is the only answer.

5 Likes

still no kite for me :\ I’m beginning to lose faith. I would really hate to miss out on the feldrake though, but I guess we will see in a few days.

1 Like

Unlink then relink your battle.net account to twitch now so that you are confident it is fully linked. Also, do not try watching the streams on a smart TV or gaming system as those are not supported methods for this promotion. Your phone or computer are fine to watch the streams on.

1 Like

I’m on day 8 of no pet, I linked the accounts, watched the four hours, claimed it but still nothing in-game.
Not sure what the issue could be?

1 Like

Everything is linked and has been relinked a couple of times now. I have almost every drop for apex and new world so this isn’t my first experience with twitch drops. Watched on my pc same as always. The kite is in my twitch inventory with the little checkmark but still not in my game. bnet is linked. twitch is linked and worked fine for the prime gaming helmets. maybe our position in the queue gets reset when we relink?? I’ll continue to wait as I don’t really have any other option, but it just kind of sucks to miss out on some rare stuff because of a technical error :\

edit: grammar

1 Like

Twitch and Battlenet are showing that the accounts are linked, the kite was claimed 9 days ago, but still nothing. I tried relinking the accounts, disabled all addons to make sure nothing was blocking it, cleared website cache and cookies before signing back into Twitch, I have not changed my password on Twitch, my account is not new, but I still haven’t received it. It would be great if someone at Blizzard would make an announcement about it instead of leaving us in the dark thinking we missed out due to no fault of our own.

3 Likes

I already linked the support article. Unless/until something changes they won’t say anything more than that on it.

4 Likes

Day 9 for me as well.
Everything linked up, requirements met, claimed item but still nothing in-game.

I don’t know what to do.
:dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like