Dragon Kite

I watched the 4 hours of Twitch to get the kite but it isn’t showing up? I have my account connected and I claimed the reward and it still won’t work. Any idea what I can do to fix this or do I just need to wait? The problem is these things are time sensitive so I wanted to make sure I got it.

2 Likes

It can take up to 24 hours to appear after claiming, according to the post:

6 Likes

Yea I claimed mine nearly 10 hours ago now still nothing.

Drop rewards can lag behind.

One thing to be aware of - which I actually was not until recently.

If you change your Twitch password, it breaks your links. It may still show connected on our side - but it’s not. Needs to be redone.

If that isn’t applicable here, probably just a delay.

6 Likes

if we need to reconnect then wouldn’t we have to wait a 7 day period? thus causing us to miss the drop?

2 Likes

Can we reconnect without incurring the seven day delay?

1 Like

There shouldn’t be a delay to relink, no.

If you changed your Twitch password, the link was already broken - just may not be reflecting on our side. I believe when you reset the password on Twitch it states that all links will be broken as well.

4 Likes

ok update. i decided to bite the bullet and try and it allowed me to connect right away with no wait

2 Likes

i got my drops after that

4 Likes

That worked, thank you

2 Likes

Did the same thing. Got the pet immediately.

2 Likes

It took like 13 hours but it was added to my pet journal. It looks like it takes a bit of time to get processed. It isn’t instant like drops are in some games, so just be patient.

2 Likes

It took about two hours for mine to show up in game. I had logged out for about 45 minutes during that two hours.

1 Like

No the 7 day period is only for new accounts

1 Like

I have mine, i even took it into a pet battle

i tried reconneting to twitch now ive incurred the 7 day wait am i screwed on kite pet now?

1 Like

i got the 7 day wait when i treid to relog into twitch with same account idk what i did wrong

1 Like

I disconnected and reconnected just incase. It’s relink says quantity 1 claimed, but still no kite… is there something else we can do to make sure we don’t miss out?

4 Likes

If you claimed it, it can take awhile before it gets delivered. Mine took about 24 hours before being delivered after claiming. It will appear as a gift under your collections pets tab.

1 Like

I have the same issue. I created an account , logged into Twitch and set up the connection. The drop showed up in my Twitch Inventory. Then, after I claim it, it says I’m not connected. My Blizzard account page shows it as connected to Twitch. In my case, I think if I disconnect and re-connect, I will be subject to the 7 day delay since my account is new. I tried 2 different browsers and cleared the caches. It’s been a day and a half.

So: new Twitch account
Linked account from Twitch web page
Connected to Blizzard at Blizzard web site
Watched 4 + hrs of content
Pet showed up as being able to claim
Attempted to claim pet
Then status changed to not-connected on Twitch web site