Dragon Kite

As long as you are connecting the same account, it wont do the 7 day delay.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Solution doesn’t work for me. It’s been almost 48 hours since I claimed the drop on Twitch and still no kite pet :cry:

1 Like

I have both Twitch.TV and Battle.net accounts linked.
I watched Maximums stream the minute drops launched for 4 hours and then claimed my Dragon Kite.
On Twitch it shows my dragon Kite has been claimed.

It has been more than 2 days since then and I haven’t received my pet!

I made a ticket but it was so unhelpful as I already had read and followed all of the support articles.

I have received Twitch drops in the past with Hearthstone as well so what’s up Blizz?

3 Likes

its been 2 days for me as well meanwhile my partner sitting beside me got theirs in about 12 hours. smh is this whats gonna happen with the drake?

1 Like

going on 2 days now and no drop. is this gonna happen with the other drops? is it worth watching all this time if we get nothing?

1 Like

yup. been over 24hrs for me and no pet. gg blizz

1 Like

I just got an automated response closing my ticket with no option to reopen it giving me a bunch of useless links on “common issues”. Like honestly I’d rather have gotten no response than that response if it’s just going to be closed like that.

If the pet shows up, it shows up I guess. Just really irritating all around.

3 Likes

Adding my name to the list. Twitch shows i earned the reward 2 days ago, i have checked both through Twitch UI and Battlenet that my account is linked. Still have not received the kite pet.

1 Like

Same here – earned 2 days ago - Accounts linked - nothing received yet.

3 Likes

Add my name to the list, I guess. Created a Twitch account, linked it, watched my 4 hours two days ago, twitch says I claimed it, no dragon kite in my pet journal.

5 Likes

Same here, earned the toy two days ago, confirmed in my twitch account, but has yet to show up in game. Support tickets are a 45 day wait.

1 Like

Two days for me.

1 Like

I got this same email. I opened a new ticket and encourage you to alsoi.

Could this be why they’re taking the servers down right now? I kinda doubt it, but one can dream…

No, the servers were being wonky and kicking people at random or not allowing them on at all.

1 Like

Anybody get their kite yet? On day 4. Reconnected my twitch, still nothing. Don’t really care about the kite, but I’ll be quite unhappy if this happens when the mount drops.

1 Like

I’m with you. Still haven’t gotten kite. Did all the things they said on the troubleshooting of not getting the kite (multiple times). still nothing.

Same, I’m still going to bump until something happens.

The only thing that will happen from bumping this thread is that you lose your posting privileges for a week. Bumping is spam and against the forum Code of Conduct. Customer Support has no influence on you receiving the pet.

File a bug report or post in General Discussion. That will bring it to the attention of the Devs.

1 Like

I have been for days now. I filed a bug report and a ticket. They closed the ticket.

1 Like