Draenei Warlocks? You ARE kidding?!

Nope. The players that do are just drowned out by the kids who’d honestly prefer wow themed candy crush.

5 Likes

Go read Rise of the Lich King.

(it’s actually a pretty decent book)

Alternatively, here’s a pretty simple example:

http://classic.battle.net/war3/undead/units/deathknight.shtml

What does this prove? And paladins are not immune to disease, that was retcon’d back in Wrath.

1 Like

Our game now, chuds.

Y’all finding reasons to be mad.

Eredar.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Eredar_warlock

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Draenei

Undermining the cultural baselines of a fantasy setting that you’re heavily invested in through time and energy certainly seems like a reason to get upset. There’s a reason for this happening, but we’re not allowed to say what it is.

1 Like

This isn’t proving anything.

Eredaaaaaaar :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

I mean, it didn’t fall, but it did explode instead…

He either has me on ignore or is so bad at this that he can’t even counter my points but see if you can get him to explain why he’s using a reference older than WoW and has parts that’s been retcon’d by Blizzard.

Please :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh, please do. Why would you not be allowed to?

The weirdos in todays culture love to mix and match everything. They can’t stand anything binary or traditional.

1 Like

Yep. There it is.

1 Like

I just got a vacation for my name being potentially offensive. I’ve had this name since pickle rick was a thing, and “huntard” has been in the vernacular since vanilla. Don’t play pretend that you don’t know what it is, even if you don’t believe it. I’ve had enough mass reporting for wrongthink for the week.

“Tell me you’re not blank without telling me you’re not blank.”
You let me worry about blank.

They have started cracking down on “hun[censored]” for a while now so I’m surprised you kept your name as long as you did.

Pathetic. How hostile to the existing playerbase do you have to be? Granted there are myriad factors in sub decline, yet removing pictures? Changing a name like mine? There’s people running around with sexual innuendos in their name and vulgar foreign (and not so foreign) slang for body parts as their names. Many such cases, sad.

2 Likes

You can even search them up on the wow character search page.

I going to assume you’re really not asking me and you’re just shooting the messenger. I really don’t care about your name.

But if you want the answer, the blues on the CS forum has always said in response to “well such such still has their name” is they are reactive to reports, not proactive.

So, they don’t go searching the Armory, they wait for names to get reported. But if you got a “vacation” instead of just a forced name change then this isn’t the first time you have been told to change a toon’s name. So… you should have known better from the first time? :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I think if you start to practice fel magic, you can call yourself a warlock.

I don’t think it’s impossible for a Tauren to practice it. What if my character had some backstory where I was tempted to learn it, or someone taught me?

The society doesn’t need to accept it, but you can be an individual in your society who is an outlier. If I recall, warlocks weren’t even liked in the Alliance and Horde during classic days.

I live in an asian country where most ppl are catholic. Doesn’t mean my neighbor can’t practice another belief. Some people will just try new things.

Also I firmly believe that player characters are supposed to be “important” at least while you’re questing. You’re special, you break boundaries. What if you were that one Draenei who decided to go against your society and practice fel magic?

1 Like