Draenei Warlocks? You ARE kidding?!

Draenei Warlocks are happening and cannot be stopped.

This was never a point of contention between you and I. You’re doing a good job at shifting those goal posts until you get something right though.

0/10

1 Like

We haven’t even been having a conversaion you just keep spamming “0/10”. The term “Man’ari” can technically apply to literally anything that is believed to be unnatural. Technically speaking fel isn’t unnatural but not going to argue that because it’s a social construct among the Draenei. They believe the way fel corrupts makes one unnatural. But the term “man’ari” is not used to refer to any demonic eredar in modern language. As the Traitor in WoD were not called man’ari. They called themselves Seregerei or w/e.

But we’re arguing pointless topics.

Draenei Warlocks ARE happening, and they will be canonically Draenei. Because being a warlock and being a Draenei are not contradictory terms. Any more than being a cannibal and being german isn’t contradictory irl. You might be considered a criminal and frowned upon by society, but you don’t lose your nationality. You don’t defect to another culture/group by committing a crime or doing something universally considered wrong in your culture.

Now if you wanna RP your Draenei Warlock as Man’ari go ahead. I won’t stop you. They just won’t be like that innately. It’s certainly a fun option for RP.

1 Like

Ah, I see you read literally nothing else I wrote then. Well, since you’re this disingenuous, and seeing as I’ve already thoroughly corrected you, I won’t bother reading the remainder of this reply.

0/10

2 Likes

Thanks for admitting defeat. I have been reading everything you’re saying and been responding to it. But you have clearly admitted you are not interested in a good faith conversation.

Hope you enjoy all the Draenei Warlocks running about who are both canonically Draenei and canonically Warlocks. Because it is inevitable.

2 Likes

:thinking:

Deflect harder please, your fragility isn’t on full display enough as it is.

I will, and I’ll enjoy them more when they get red skin.

But it’s not canon. There’s no lore explanation for it. You’re still struggling.

0/10

3 Likes

h ttps://imgur.com/sajqyGU
That’s not entirely accurate?

3 Likes

Unlocking classes is fine. We’re beyond the point of race locking and class/race lore pretty much doesnt exist anymore anyway. Even if it did, all races are pretty intertwined to a point where a night elf learning shamanism, or warlock magic isnt so outlandish.

Allied races like Lightforged is a weird outlier with warlock, void elves and paladins or mechagnome druids whenever that happens. Those three races in particular are all super lazy in the first place and are severely lacking in lore that makes sense.

Blizz COULD try to write some decent story and make some class/race combinations recolored and named for flavor… Buuut that wont happen when we’re too busy writing Minnesotian Moles, wannabe Marvel movie characters and more pointless virtue signaling.

Remember things costing us a raid tier? We’ll probably lose out on multiple content patches because they’ll have to change up where resources are being used and the writing will probably be just as Marvel and generic as the rest of the game for the last 3 years.

1 Like

Should of had Draenei druids at least that would make a little more sense.

1 Like

You think that’s bad? I’m still waiting for undead druids to unlock. Gimme zombie forms!

1 Like

Nobody cares, All races should be able to be all classes.

If it offends your sensibility, just don’t play that combo. Worry about what you play, not what anyone else does.

6 Likes

with vanilla you mean but okay boomer

draenai warlocks make sense because the burning legion is no more and eredar aren’t extinct. also, the original inspiration for demon summoning in high fantasy was modelled after the holy man, King Solomon.

it only doesn’t make sense if you lack imagination

giving all classes to all races will make for a better play experience for more people

1 Like

lol who cares. its WoW. our characters are supposed to be mary-sues from the getgo.

i think it would be cool if they made a glyph that draenei+lfdraenei have lightsworn(??idr the name) demon models. that would be sick as hell.

how to be a lfdraenei warlock
step 1) make a lightforge draenei
step 2) decide that u r sick of everyones crap and decide to start practicing warlock magics bc it makes ppl mad and ur character thinks thats funny
step 3) get kicked off the vindicaar for making everyone mad and now u r a lightforged draenei warlock on azeroth

1 Like

Honestly, I disagree come to think about it. Warlocks aren’t demonic, and nor are they infused with anything demonic. But yet, they do channel it with their abilities. Though I wonder which spells work for game play, and which spells are also supported for lore.

Also, if you put quotes around the link, it might make it easier. For example
www.google.com.au would become www.google.com.au

You know this special character

`

Or the one next to the number 1 key.

1 Like

i’ll keep it in mind. do they have a sanctioned image host, like they do for youtube though?

I’m of the opinion that the choice to imbue, take in, or otherwise absorb themselves with demonic power is something they can opt in and out of, but are absolutely capable to trivially achieving.

No, they don’t sadly. All you need though to get through with posting links is Trust Level 3. Sadly, TL1/2 are limited to links such as YouTube and WoWHead, as well as Blizzard articles or blizzard related sites.

That’s kinda disappointing, tbh, but thanks for confirming.

“Born of the [Eredar] race, warlocks are absolutely corrupt and unimaginably powerful.”

:thinking:

1 Like

At least we can agree with this.

their moonwells are arcane.