Draenei Warlocks? You ARE kidding?!

The Lightforged specifically are. Normal Draenei corrupted by fel would be man’ari Eredar, a different race altogether.

Because the Lich King resurrected their unwilling corpses. You’re not even trying.

2 Likes

Man’ari are a faction, something chosen. Not a sub-species or related to biology what-so-ever.

1 Like

The Eredar are specifically the demonic corrupted Eredar. The uncorrupted exiles are Draenei. I see you’re new here, lvl 50 forum alt.

2 Likes

I think* there’s someone here who states that they were actually demons, but w/e.

No Man’ari are those who sided with the legion. It has nothing to do with corruption. Draenei literally means exiled ones. It’s a political faction and has nothing to do with levels of corruption.

2 Likes

I hope they don’t do Lightforged Warlocks… that makes no sense…

but I am fully down for some Man’ari Warlocks: red skin, demon wings, can fly like Dracthyr?

OH baby!

3 Likes

Man’ari literally translates to ‘unnatural beings’ in Eredar. This is a 0/10 troll attempting to redefine what makes one an Eredar vs Draenei. This is sad to watch, but do go on.

2 Likes

True, but a Draenei would not be considered a Draenei if they accepted fel. They’d be Sargerei or whatever other name rebrand to denote that they are no longer following the Naaru and rejecting the Legion.

1 Like

Listen to this guy :point_down: , or go read.

https:// wowpedia.fandom. com/wiki/Eredar

1 Like

It none the less is a political faction. I suppose a Draenei could accuse a Draenei warlock of being Man’ari aka unatural for dealing with demons. But they wouldn’t BECOME Man’ari simply by being a warlock.

Not per se. They are still exiled. If they still affiliate. Though they could identify as an Eredar without a home. See these are all interesting perspectives one could explore in RP. Being a warlock isn’t being a friend of the legion. It’s usually the opposite. Obviously there are exceptions like gul’dan but generally the PC warlock is very anti legion. You could worship the naaru and be a warlock.

Warlocks don’t even “accept fel” so it’s a nonsensical proposition. You’re thinking of demon hunters.

When/if Draenei demon hunters become a thing then you might have an arguement.

No, it specifically refers to demonic Eredar. You’re spinning your wheels in that mud as fast as you can trying to construe some feeble sense of victory, but I’m sorry- you’re just wrong.

Draenei warlocks don’t exist by definition, only Eredar warlocks. “Draenei warlock” is an oxymoron. That’s why people are bothered the lore isn’t reflecting the incoming change. Still 0/10

5 Likes

Lmao I can’t wait for the outrage when they open up Druid and paladin class combos, get your popcorn ready!

2 Likes

Incorrect Exiled One Warlocks are not contradictory. Warlocks aren’t inherently corrupted.

1 Like

Keep shifting those goal posts until you’re right about something. I’ll wait.

0/10

5 Likes

I’ve never once “moved the goal post” but you keep lying about the lore so you can get upset about blizzard breaking their own lore.

Lying? You’re flat out ignoring facts and changing definitions.
“Demonic eredar also appear to refer to themselves as “man’ari”, and usage of it as a species name to refer to the eredar of the Burning Legion can be considered grammatically correct as Kil’jaeden appropriated the term for his own use,[[31]] though the man’ari mostly refer to themselves simply as “eredar”.[[21]] The draenei no longer call themselves eredar…”

0/10

4 Likes

That doesn’t contradict a single thing I’ve said. In fact, it reinforces it.

I actually physically chuckled.

1/10

2 Likes

Read here

EREDAR OF THE BURNING LEGION. Which is a political faction.

Ultimately, it’s irrelevant because warlocks aren’t demon hunters. They’re not demonic or infused with fel. They aren’t friends of the legion. So the term would not apply whether it refers to demonic Eredar or Eredar of the burning legion (something that overlaps but doesn’t technically have to). Draenei warlocks would remain Draenei.

1 Like

Well, your hot streak was bound to end eventually. You’re really struggling here.

0/10

1 Like