Draenei Warlocks? You ARE kidding?!

Exactly. I mean if you were fighting demons. What better way to take out specific enemies then to summon their commander and take them out of the fight before it even began?

They need a new Exile’s Reach type anyway. As there has been a timeskip, so Exile’s Reach isn’t relevant to new players. At least, it won’t be when Blizzard, if they’re smart, change it so new players are just sent to the Dragon Isles and not BFA.

1 Like

eek dont say that. someone will do it.

1 Like

Honestly.

Those that hate the Lore would hate that. No matter how much they insult the Lore and the players that enjoy it - deep down they know that the Lore is a huge hook on why players play WoW over say FF14, ESO, or the such.

1 Like

As long as I get to keep my Companion Cube :heart:

1 Like

moonwells are from the well of eternity, which was arcane. its properties are referred to as elune’s light. odd lore about requiring the well of eternity’s water and the blessings of the local wildlife, who then act as a source of constant energy to empower it day after day. imagine these moonwells were created by the elves who eschewed arcane. :woman_shrugging:

My characters were literally swimming in fel… and took a bunch of fel damage while in those raids. It’s much more fel exposure we have faced just fighting stuff that hit us in the game.

Heck all the high elves that went to argus technically should have turned to blood elves at least physically.

Anyways if your sort of bust chops on lore like that you will generally find a ton of inconsistencies with the game. It’s a fantasy game. Game>lore in many aspects. Else all void elves would get green eves every time they got blasted with fel.

2 Likes

You do know not everything in game is canon lore. After how many retcons are in Legion, how much of it is actually canon?

well you’d hope big moments like the death of kil’jaeden would qualify .

Oh you hope. But knowing Blizzard, they’ll just retcon that in the future, just like they retconned everything else.

The more I see people suggest it, the more I want to make a LFD Warlock and RP them as a WH40K-style Inquisitor.

Also, I hope the regular Draenei get the Man’ari skin tones as a customization option. I like the reds and purples of the Man’ari.

3 Likes

But I want to play as a red skinned Draenei

So do I.

And there’s Lore to allow it as the Draenei do take in any Red kin that surrender and want to change. It’s just that a lot didn’t take that option. However, with Sargeras gone and the Burning Legion broken up (most likely in a Civil War), it may mean more took Velen’s offer of redemption.

2 Likes

The problem is that “class skins” effectively neuter the ability for any kind of class-quests, now or in the future.

Even if you had “Lightforged Warlocks”, they effectively have to remove ALL of Legion’s Warlock quests, because they’re not compatible with that concept. And of course, you can’t add new content, either.

Players just need to accept that not all themes are compatible with one another.

1 Like

You’re asking a lot of players who don’t care for A, want to skip B, and just want C.

I knew this company stopped caring about lore when they added Night Elf Mage.

It was game over right there and then, and nothing after that shocks me.

3 Likes

A claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. You made the claim you must back it up. Not tell anyone else to do their own research.

The lore went out the window with MoP.

I mean he is a demon and demons go to the twisting nether when they die. That was established LONG before legion.

2 Likes

I was more confused how they reconned him into a hero.

I guess it was just a misunderstanding when we killed him.