Draenei Warlocks? You ARE kidding?!

Actually no, just as Rashiko has been saying there is absolutely zero connection, they are talking about vanilla content, you are talking about legion content.

All vanilla classes had class quests that gave a strong feel for what the class was (getting each elemental totem for shamans, earning and unlocking each demon for warlocks, etc…)

And just as Rashiko has been saying, the Warlock class quests had a very strongly and distinctly evil theme, and explained why they are outcasts in every society (and as they said, those original class quests can still be seen in WoW Classic)

The Legion Warlock Class Hall quests has no relation to those whatsoever, and has a distinctly different and less evil feel and theme.

2 Likes

Well the fel cows can make sense cause of grimtotem and bloodtotem in the story.

I’ve seen grimtotems with imps and the bloodtotem became the feltotem.

Yeah, I would delete it too. Seems like you presume everyone else does, seeing as you call other people by their character avatar.

But I haven’t made a fictional species my entire online personality. Oop.

Wrong again.

Similar to its predecessor, Destiny 2 is a first-person shooter game that incorporates role-playing and massively multiplayer online game (MMO) elements.

It’s an MMORPG.

Thank you for stating that I’m right and it does have RPG elements.

I literally said it’s an MMORPG. If you can’t comprehend the two quotes, the information given and the articles that state what it is, then that’s a you problem.

Again, your argument failed. Massively. You’re done. Have a good day.

Dracthyr aren’t that different from Maloriak. Nel’s experiments have existed in the lore since Cata.

The insulting dismissal was unnecessary. Troll somewhere else, thanks.

I quoted the wrong person, five-head. :woozy_face:

1 Like

Neither have I, and it seems you incorporate your entire forum persona as a character in its own right, seeing as you see others as their character avatars.

Nope.

https://www.bungie.net/7/en/destiny/newlight

DEFINITIVE ACTION MMO

Yes, it incorporates RPG elements. Does not make it a RPG though.

It is a MMO.

So League of Legends and DOTA are RPGs then.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is a RPG, but it is actually an action adventure game.

Agreed

Panda Druids, Gnome Paladins, and Undead Paladins pls :drooling_face:

Thank you for once again proving me right and yourself wrong.

Good thing I never once said it was an RPG nor that WoW was an RPG. What’s your problem? Can you not read?

The entire internet proves you wrong.

Again, you’re done. I’m ignoring your nonsense now.

No, you lost this one, outright ignoring arguments, good on you.

It’s an MMORPG. At least attempt to mask the crack-smoking. Good lord.

1 Like

That’s you, considering you literally proved me right in every post you made. Please learn to read. Goodbye.

Muh Lore.

LMAO.

2 Likes

Where is that gnome? I haven’t seen Lore in forever.

Lore quit the game, iirc.

1 Like

Ahh ok. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Honestly, the fact they specifically add that LIGHTFORGED Draenei are going to become Warlocks as well, that’s pretty much indefensible. They aren’t even a “race”, they’re literally a splinter faction of THE MOST Light-obsessed of the Draenei, who themselves are already meant to be a very small society to begin with.

This reeks of the same desperation you see countless other MMO’s go through when they basically just give up on the game. There’s not worried about the fact that you have not only lore, but clashing visual themes as well.

It makes the game look and feel like some cheap Eastern MMO with no tonal consistency. Blizzard has always been heralded by how their characters and worlds have always felt so painstakingly hand-crafted.

Decisions like this make it clear that whoever is making these choices, has absolutely no cohesive vision for the game. There’s no particular fantasy setting they’re looking forward to.

It really feels like just giving up on Warcraft. Rather than preserving what makes WoW so unique, it’s just abandoning those original principles for no reason.

3 Likes

I am not the one who thinks that League of Legends and DOTA are RPGs

The ‘painstakingly hand-crafted’ descriptor only applies to the characters THEY make, not OURS. We, the PC, are a blank slate whose details are never noted and we never get credit for the things we do in-game, we’re always just assisting another NPC that’s given the credit for the heavy lifting. Since we don’t matter in any functional way to the story other than being this nebulous ‘Champion’, what matter is it what form that avatar takes?

1 Like

The future of the Warcraft franchise is Arclight rumble. :joy:

Thoughtful players are not profitable demographic anymore.