Draenei Warlocks? You ARE kidding?!

Nothings stopping you, because mechanically we can’t disable entire specs, but the shadow spec is the lore justification for why they have that class.

Unless anyone can produce a reason why a race cannot physically use fel magic then they can’t really make an argument why they can’t be a warlock. Warlocks are not mainstream. they are outcasts who practice in secret.

2 Likes

You don’t seem to understand Blizzard is siding with me on this. That’s why this thread whining about their decision they made for their game exists.

2 Likes

I was indeed referring to very specific class rigs.

Demon Hunters also have animations, jokes, flirts, etc. that are totally seperate from the same races that are portrayed.

From a coding perspective, I can imagine the demon hunters are largely a race in their own right. So making it a playable class for every other race, is probably too much work for blizzard already.

Theres nothing stopping a mag’har from using fel magic, they’d just turn green after a few weeks. A Mag’har Orc warlock would just become… An orc.

4 Likes

I didn’t know Blizzard was incapable of disabling things in their game. I can’t wait to go get my Zulian raptor mount in retail.

:dracthyr_tea:
thats not how they turned green, but constant exposure too fel magic would turn someone green-ish.

1 Like

Hence why lore can be quite important for gameplay indeed.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure being a Warlock would cause constant exposure to fel……

3 Likes

Insert shocked pikachu.

If you’re just going to be as disingenuous as possible I dont know why anyone would bother engaging

1 Like

how often are warlocks consuming fel magic, actually? summoning demons =/= soaking in a tub of green goo

1 Like

Or they stay brown because that is how Blizzard wants them. Because lore can be ignored.

1 Like

draenei hate the demons it make no sense at all like i will point this out they have been teasing night elf paladins for while why not just add it in and give to us sense npcs that are night elf are paladins that would make more sense the a draenai warlock

Let me tell you a story about the Frostwolves the wisest.

All they had to do, was stand around warlocks for a longer period of time and they turned green.

It is not just bathing in a tub of fel blood.

2 Likes

If we really wanted to make that a barrier, then every single race in the game needs to have Fel mutations associated with being a warlock. There isn’t a single species known to me that doesn’t have them except humans/dwarves (I’m sure blizzard just didn’t feel like addressing this).

Constantly. The frostwolves and co turned green just by being around practicing warlocks and fel antics. A warlock, constantly channeling fel and consorting with demons wont be staying ‘uncorrupted’ for very long

1 Like

Yeah but paladins require work and warlocks don’t.

1 Like

not rly tho

yes but not all orcs are warlocks. if it was a warlock thing, than only warlocks would be green.

so thus, constant exposure to it, like radiation does something (probably less likely to kill folks tho)

1 Like