Draenei Warlocks? You ARE kidding?!

Lore went out years ago. Every race will be every class eventually. Just needs time.

Gnome druids ftw!!

2 Likes

I love it! They can have my money when i buy a race change. ALWAYS wanted to be a Draenei warlock

2 Likes

That is entirely possible and I apologize. You quoted the seething portion, which was a nonsensical troll comment and irrelevant to our opinions. I didn’t keep up with names, sorry.

No biggie. I probably misquoted/added a quote unintentionally since I tend to go between my phone and computer on the forums when I’m up and down during the day.

1 Like

Honestly they need to just release a statement that says none of the PC actions are canon and that PC have never existed in canon

I do respect your opinion, even if I don’t share it. For me, they can just do what they did with the other trainers in 10.0.5 and that’s fine. It’s something I didn’t know about until Zerde mentioned it.

I don’t need an entire questline or anything. lol

There’s no lore justification for LF or Draenai locks.

8 Likes

Alternatively, there should be no limitation on race/class combos except for evokers (currently).

1 Like

Tauren warlock is what im waiting for

2 Likes

Classic Yomamaissofat

2 Likes

ROFL no there is not.

Like I said earlier, it’s going to be hilarious to see all the goat locks running around the starter zone, which is timelocked to TBC.

Blizzard does not care anymore.

2 Likes

Is it considered righteous to kill your enemies?
Why not enslave your enemies? Same difference.

4 Likes

Orcs turn green if a warlock so much as sneezes on them. Much like the blood elves and the burning crystals, just being around fel magic made them green, its like radiation. The frost wolves didn’t drink, orgrim didn’t drink, didn’t stop them turning green.

6 Likes

Like I’d like them to just literally create new class (brand new)/race combo’s for the old races (on top of updates to lore).

And there’s no lore justification for Orc, Undead, Blood Elf and Nightborn Druids, but it’s going to happen sooner or later.

Every class for every race, as said by Blizz.

3 Likes

Indeed! It’s an interesting school of magic in how it corrupts.

imagine a class/race combo that less than 1% of players will actually play being the final nail in the coffin for you. yikes.

4 Likes

I have mixed feelings about this. Stuff like letting Draenai be warlocks seems stupid from a lore perspective.
However, if removing the remaining lore and rp elements from the game is the direction that they are going with then I think they should just go all the way. Remove all the race and class restrictions and also make rep account wide.

2 Likes

Lore should never impact gameplay. Its a stupid notion.

2 Likes

Eredar anyone from Warcraft 3?

2 Likes