Draenei Warlocks? You ARE kidding?!

I can’t imagine someone IRL just sitting at a computer seething like this lol.

3 Likes

The main universe frost wolves would like to have a word with you. And They were just heavily exposed, not practiced.

Why you think thrall is green?

2 Likes

the IRS wants to know your location

Male night elf hunters. All of the iconic Sentinel units of WC3 were more closely aligned with hunters than warriors.

1 Like

Good. Who cares about the lore? If you want an mmo limited by class/race combinations go play classic. Modern mmos have basically removed that, because they realize it’s anti fun. Now gimme my void elf paladins and shamans

3 Likes

This a stupid change and truly shows blizzard no longer cares at all about their game. The beginning of the end right here.

2 Likes

Nowhere am I seething. Nor am I sitting in front of my computer. Perhaps let’s not make stuff up. Thanks. You can troll somewhere else.

Draenei are fine. They have lore rooted in fel magic that can be explained by going back to their eredar roots…now lightforged draenei I am inclined to agree with because it sounds like an oxymoron.

Not a fan of some of the other races (like tauren), but that’s more personal taste than anything. I’d probably argue Mag’har should be a no no as well given the WoD storyline.

I’m just shocked they actually went and made a third spec.

1 Like

It really doesn’t, though. It’s been long enough.

2 Likes

The supreme power of raw elemental awesomeness.

That’s the 7th cosmic force that was rumored in zereth mortis

I respect the desire for more content, even if it is simply ambiance. It is the steadfast rejection and insistence this can not be and everything is broken now that I find absurd.

2 Likes

Really? Awesome! Sooooo Void Elf Paladins next then?!

Yes I know Lore shenanigan’s, but my friends and I create my own headcanon for it until the devs add it… I’m just after Void Elves and Night Elves being Paladin!

This giving me hope… hopefully I can bring back a few of my friends that stop playing, when Pali are added the these I can bring him back

3 Likes

they turned green from being near warlocks actually. constant exposure too fel magic made em change in color.

3 Likes

My eredar goes brrrrrr

4 Likes

Your opinion isn’t shared by some others. Nor is emphasizing my opinion in any way seething. My point still stands.

But that’s not Light? Light isn’t elemental either. I’d be okay if they just stop futzing around with cosmic charts. lol

Make all of their abilites purple an call them Void Knights. Done!

That’s not true. The playable orc is the children of the orcs that drank the blood. We’re the same age (roughly) as Thrall.

2 Likes

And it is shared by some others. Yours is also not shared by some others. This goes both ways.

4 Likes

Completely irrelevant to your trolling about someone seething in front of a computer. You had nothing of value to add and only came here to troll. Have a nice day.

I didn’t say you were seething? Are you confusing me with someone else?

Huh?

3 Likes