Draenei getting Eredar skins... why can't Blood Elves get

Blood elves have so much love that they are still the most common in game.

I can’t wait to show my true colors!!

Meanwhile, Pandarens.

I feel your pain.

San’layn would be a fantastic addition, skin or class or unique race option.

Is it confirmed that Draenei are getting new skin options? If so this is very exciting news.

1 Like

The more options, the better the game!

Yep, they look nice too, here is the article:

2 Likes

I am 100% making a red Draenei, they look amazing.

1 Like

Probably because the last customization pass didn’t give much to Belves. Especially male ones.

2 Likes

I wonder if Belves would be happy getting copy/pasted Void Elf customizations to expand on that San’layn look? The red eyes with any Void Elf skin tone works for San’layn pretty well. Some of the hairstyles too.

They got stuff barely a year ago

Meanwhile KT and others haven’t had any in a significantly longer time

No because void elves just look like void elves. Not San’layn. There are four types of customization Belves could get of our own. San’layn, phoenix, Farstrider and Felblood.

Dark Ranger, Void Elf and DH don’t really cover the customizations we’ve suggested for those. Void Elves wouldn’t even be bandaid. And would just be robbing unique customization from another race.

1 Like

Cause KT weren’t a core race so they weren’t part of that pass, and we barely got anything.

1 Like

void elves need more hairstyles. we are working with the same hairstyles we started with, which was half of most other races have. most of the legion allied races were bargain binned. meanwhile, dracthyr have more customizations than all races combined lol dont act like the devs can only do limited customizations. all races should be as kitted out as dracthyr.

2 Likes

I just want long hairstyles for us, I feel like after the customization features update everyone got beautiful elaborate new hairstyles and we got robbed, yesterday I saw a female dwarf and she looked ravishing with her tied curly hairstyle

2 Likes
2 Likes

The elves have always been like this. I’m not surprised at all.

1 Like

oh you mean players like to customize their chars?
btw, my poor mechagnome can only have metal haircolors. if they are half gnome, they should have gnome colors.

You would think they’d have added it but nah. Instead of giving customizations to races in need, like mechagnomes, kt’s, and pandaren, they are worried about 30 different eyebrow options for humans.

They literally all look the same.

1 Like

listen, it took 12 years or so, for gnomes to even have their own “town” and they are a core race. i dont think blizz likes gnomes lol

they shoulda made a city instance out of gnomeregan, and you could fly around the city in copters. it woulda been pure fun.

how exactly do you imagine sanlayn customization that wouldn’t look like dark ranger? grey skin but not tied to red eyes? I mean, sure, why not just untie skin color from eye color, it’s silly

because it’s always them screaming for more usually in the form of Helfers

There are so many other races that need far more attention but it’s never good enough, An Orc gets something? A Helfer/Elf Screams WHY NOT ME?!?!?!
A troll gets something? A Helfer/Elf Screams WHY NOT ME?!?!?!
A human gets something? A Helfer/Elf Screams WHY NOT ME?!?!?!
A Dwarf gets something? A Helfer/Elf Screams WHY NOT ME?!?!?!
A Vulpera (Shudder) gets something? A Helfer/Elf Screams WHY NOT ME?!?!?!
A Worgen gets something? A Helfer/Elf Screams WHY NOT ME?!?!?!
A pandaren gets something? A Helfer/Elf Screams WHY NOT ME?!?!?!

That’s why

They are all basically toddlers and the only way to manage them is to educate them on discipline and sharing of developer resources, Because much like a toddler it’s never enough.

Edit: And before anyone even starts, the thread title LITERALLY proves my point.

2 Likes

I really don’t have a dog in this race, but I have to point out that the Eredar customizations you think mean that we can get san’layn customizations are, as far as we currently know, definitively not like this. No fel scarring, no sweet green glowing horns, no abs.

They’re just red skins. Just like the darkfallen is just a white skin. The effort level is already the same.