Dracthyr needs masculine and feminine dragon form

The only issue I have is apparently the little peoples’ lack of aesthetic appreciation and taste.

The bodies should be ATTRACTIVE. No matter what race they are. We already learned this lesson with Kul’tirans and Mechagnomes.

They beefed up Blood Elf men, I feel like they can do the same for the Dracthyr dragon forms.

In all seriousness I don’t think the models look that great, except maybe from what I saw of in-game footage. I just wish at least the males were a bit thiccer, especially if that’s what we have to look at if we want to play them. Which, I do, because a new healer spec sounds awesome.

1 Like

By human standards.
We don’t need anthro dragons.

I personally would have preferred a bulkier dragon, something closer to the dragons in Spyro, but that’s only my subjective opinion. It isn’t stopping me from being very excited for these, and the lack of sexual dimorphism is actually pretty nice to see. I’ve seen the Skyrim lizards people like to come up with and the mammary glands appearance looks ridiculous.

3 Likes

It’s all just a long winded way of saying that Blizzard would rather take the easy route and hide under androgyny to not make multiple models of a playable dragon model, if there wasn’t complaints, we would all see the female worgen skeleton multiplied thousands of times for the next 4 years, and that’s not appealing in my opinion.

1 Like

You got plenty of bloated males and attempts at making females smaller and stereotypical with all the other races. They shouldn’t have gendered traits in draconian form. It’s part of the race concept.

I wouldn’t mind additional options in customization, though, as long as there’s no gender involved.

2 Likes

I know how I’m going to make mine look now. Can we have a a red and blue lightning bolt option?

I agree with the assessment, it looks like the dragon is the same for both genders, maybe more muscles for males and more feminine traits for females like waistline more bossom (does not matter if they are not mammals).

Plus, the dracthyr looks bland, need more features, I hope they can do it.

If you find beefy chests and biceps the size of refrigerators attractive, you can play literally any other male race in the game. It is okay if there is one race that is slimmer overall.

Blizzard, do not listen to suggestions like this. They’re absurd.

8 Likes

From r/WoW

Svelte and muscular should be considered.

7 Likes

Yeah, let me know when any of those other races can PLAY AS THE EVOKER. THAT IS THE ISSUE. IT IS LOCKED TO ONE RACE-CLASS AND THERE ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS.

Making stuff castable in humanoid form wouldn’t fix it because the ‘visage’ forms are even worse than the dragon form. There. Needs. To. Be. Body. Size. Differences.

You are getting LITERALLY the equivalent of playing a mob monster, and are excusing Blizzard’s laziness of just copying the femworgen/incubus skeleton onto yet another race.

1 Like

Is not absurd, male has the iconic reverse triangle shape and female have the iconic hourglass shape.

Don’t see why it is absurd.

1 Like

Lol I’m not “excusing laziness”. I just don’t think that all races need to have significant dichotomy of the sexes. I am thrilled that there’s FINALLY a male option that doesn’t look like he takes steroids with every meal.

7 Likes

Not every race, dragons have never had gender parts and frankly they are not needed for every race. I have wanted a race with very little sexual dimorphism for years. Having one race with two forms having only one of those forms without being clearly man/female is not game breaking.

2 Likes

Yes, I like that concept art of the dragon for males, now they need one for females. At least the dragon looks like it has been feeding well.

Sorry, I spelt that wrong.

It is dragon and mortal races, not moral races.

And yes, they did. It was during the description of why Neltharion/Deathwing created them.

You are excusing laziness. This is literally a female worgen with scales. Either give me the option of buff or twink, or if they are going to be lazy, make the SINGLE MODEL SHARED BY BOTH GENDERS IN THE COMBAT FORM YOU SEE 95% OF THE TIME have real body customization.

2 Likes

That is too much. it doesn’t look like a dragon. More demonic.

2 Likes

The current dragons just look too lanky for my liking personally. They make me think of the sun and moon water pokemon starter. I think my biggest issue is that their legs are almost the same size width wise as their torso which feels a bit disproportionate.