Dracthyr needs masculine and feminine dragon form

I’m sorry but this current design is just not it. Too weak and lanky looking for those who prefer masculine characters, and no feminine features at all for those who prefer that. This current design appeals to a smaller group. There need to be two dragon form models for different body types instead of just one. You did it for DH you can do it for this.

EDIT: Please check out the amazing concept art from ThunderBrush below.

EDIT 2: From Tina Wang Wowhead interview

163 Likes

DH is a class, not a race. And I am for one am glad to have another race to play aside from elves, trolls, and small races that does not have tree trunks for arms for their male model.

18 Likes

Well they’ve got several Allied Race threads you could put your voice behind

1 Like

Dragons and races related to them don’t really have male / female forms. Why would the Dracthyr?

61 Likes

You are wrong, this one have female form h ttps://static.wikia.nocookie.net/wowpedia/images/2/25/Death_Talon_Wyrmkin.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140121182031

11 Likes

I like that they look like the same

15 Likes

So you want to make the dragons more sexually appealing? Gotcha, we’ll put an official notice in that dragons need to be 100% more woohoo for this gnome.

32 Likes

I get it. You want sexier dragons because you’re not a furry.

Why would dragons even have mammary glands? And why would a spell caster have bulky arms?

I bet the tires on your truck are HUGE.

56 Likes

Wait…

… you think more gender dimorphism would make them… less appealing to furries?

Have you… met furries?

I infinity percent guarantee you, increasing the sexual traits of the dracthyr will have the complete opposite effect.

38 Likes

Because some people might want to make a big masculine dragon over a feminine one?

The idea that dragons dont have a gender is stupid, death wing obviously has masculine features while alexstriza has female features.

Why would you defend less customization in a MMORPG. The dragon forms just look plain bad, they need to look less goofy.

31 Likes

Yeah, it’s actually very easy to tell most of the dragons’ genders apart, even in their dragon forms. Their names are also a pretty huge giveaway.

1 Like

Because its a fantasy game and blizz should just make whats cool and because the race is a testtube baby they can basically look like whatever they want.

Cool might be an opinion but i think its one that many people share that this dragon form doesnt looks cool. Remember this aint a indie studio this company can take feedback and change stuff, they did it all throughout shadowlands. You wont lose a raidtier if they add in a bicept\chest toggle.

11 Likes

You’re never gonna please everyone. I think they look awesome, and tbh I’d be somewhat disappointed if they were yet another wall of man meat pretending to be able to read.

14 Likes

I believe dragon’s like to be referred to as ‘Scalies’ in the furry community.

3 Likes

The dracthyr all look similar to me. Not masculine or feminine

Their visage forms sure. I’m talkin bout the dragon shape

3 Likes

It can be either or. Some like it. Some don’t care.

They all look very similar, yeah. Here’s hoping (perhaps beyond hope) that what we saw today was alpha or pre-alpha customizations, which would leave room for more later. I liked what I saw, but they definitely need…more.

There is only one dragon form for both female and male. It would be like if tauren never got released and blizz releases them only with a female form. Looks weird, and i know not everybody will be happy but if lots of people are unhappy then they should add more customization.

I like the way they look. I don’t care about changing them in any way.

Bulky ones would just look like male naga anyways. They aren’t supposed to look like naga, they are dragons.

10 Likes

Lizards look really stupid with mammalian secondary sexual characteristics.

29 Likes