Dracthyr needs masculine and feminine dragon form

It isn’t genderless. It’s a dragon. What exactly makes a dragon look male or female.

They could have gone with more of a mammal look but they chose not to. It’s a style decision and I think it makes more sense to go the route they did.

2 Likes

I’m not the only one who can see the default cube they used to shape the head with right?

Yes, I wonder why the lizard druid with the name Raptari thinks a genderless chicken form for the new race-class is fine and sensible. Could it be that it explicitly appeals to you and therefore you’re fine with it?

looks like a male. i understand that reptiles dont have mammaries but they also dont show their male family jewels. this, however doesnt mean they are genderless. without some indicator that its female, the whole race looks male.

That is a great argument! Really adds great counters to my points. YOU DID IT!

Yeah, I know, I’m pretty amazing at getting down to the bare bones of these things. You like it, I don’t, we’re rival factions now.

No, it’s not.

It’s a drakthyr, a being formed of both dragon and mortal races.

If it was an actual dragon like my drake, I would be happy!

ETA: sorry, spelling error, moral should have been mortal races

Okay so make the Dracthyr women taller.

In a lot of the reptile world, the females are larger than the males.

2 Likes

does the average player know this? dragonflight’s gonna be …not genderless but absent females

Yeah for sure. Like I said it’s a style choice. They could ha

I kept having people tell me they predate humans. I don’t think the lore of what exactly they are is well enough established

And your choice in style is wrong and I hope they change it or I’m just going to not buy this do-nothing expac.

We have maaaaaany bulky races. 2 Models of Tauren, 2 models of Orcs, 2 models of Draenei, 2 models of Dwarves… Can even add Night Elves if we ignore their thin waist, but they’re still tall and muscular, and Zandalari for obvious reasons.

I’d say Worgen, though they have Popeye arms. But still are big.

We don’t need most of the males like that.

5 Likes

You’re going to boycott the expansion if they don’t give you dragon boobs?

How… oddly specific.

3 Likes

They look bland and uninspired. Typical fantasy race #36 garbage.

I’m going to boycott this expansion because alongside not giving my dragon boobs, they give me ugly dragon twinks, and also made most of the “new features” old features they took away from me.

Making it so the brand new race-class can only be one form of ugly, genderless, skink is just the icing on the cake. I’m not going to play a hideous character, and they’ve chosen to make this one of their headliner features so that’s another point off.

1 Like

Only female looking dragon I ever saw was in Shrek. Fo you want THAT dragon? If not I suppose you might cool it.

Some requests are just a never ending amount of ridiculous on this forum.

Not that I’m saying the current versions look great cause they don’t. But the whole masculine vs feminine dragon form I mean seriously.

1 Like

It isn’t my style choice it’s Blizzards. It does make sense. If that is a deal breaker then wow. I would have played them either way.
it is very unlikely they will change them so prepare for disappointment

Does it look like this:

No.

It is not a dragon.

So not JUST dragon boobs then, you’re also into big shoulders and hard pecs?

Good news! There is skyrim for you! Dude, they are reptiles! They don’t have mammalian traits in lizard form. Dragon’s don’t need chesticles or legsticles dude.

1 Like