Dracthyr needs masculine and feminine dragon form

thats cute. love eddie murphy

And yet your entire argument is if it doesn’t have breasts it is male, so that is kind of exactly the point.

Can one tell at a glance which of those two is likely male and likely female? Yes, and can further feminine facial features be done to further accentuate that? Certainly

7 Likes

Blizz will just fall back on lore as an explanation.

Yes drakonids have breasts. But where they created by Naltharion? No. (Since his name never comes up in their lore.)

But he did create the dracthyr. And if he didn’t see the need for breasts when he was creating them then they have no breasts.

So by the power of LORE, that’s all Blizz needs to say on the subject if pressed.

You’re a girl dragon! I mean, of course, you’re a girl dragon cuz you’re just reeking of feminine beauty!

1 Like

Those both look like males aside from some minor superficial details. One however has the ‘bad guy’ aggressiveness, and the other is more on the ‘good guy’ spectrum. This would work if WoW was a drawn medium and not a 3D game with armorsets and silhouettes being IMPORTANT.

You cannot, at a glance, tell which is which when out in the world. If you saw both of these standing around from a distance further than fully zoomed in, you wouldn’t know. That’s why the inclusion of bodytypes and breasts are important, let alone that the armor in-game applies differently depending on male/female and if there’s just a SINGLE model then it’s all going to go to Hell and be disjointed.

all look like male dragons

Dragons being the way they are make perfect sense with their fantasy, it was there creative choice and they decided that standard, not other games that use reptilian races.

Don’t invoke fantasy while simultaneously fighting against it.

Everything about them and their species shape makes sense.

You are the one fighting to change that and add mommy milkers.

2 Likes

When it comes to Blizzard media, like TCG art and what not, sometimes the artist takes liberties. That is what I think is most likely happening with images like that.

you have a problem with those?

No, you’re wrong. The creative choice is the wrong one and it needs to be fixed or this class-race is going the way of the Dodo bird and female Kul’tirans.

Dragons in this game and its associated artworks have boobs in all their scaly bipedal forms, this is just pandering because Blizzard is trying to show how ‘better’ they are along the same lines as women becoming fruitbowls. No depicting the feminine because their employees can’t control themselves!

Not really.

It also doesn’t make sense the changes they made to Alexstrasza in the new art and cinematic stuff.

Look more like Lizards than dragons and worse off than any ‘dragonkin’ race in game.

I guess I’m not cultured enough, but I definitely could not say which one is male or female…

I certainly do not.

But I dont want them on dragons.

i dont need them on dragons either but what do you suggest they do that indicates female ? cause as is, its just a default male.

The obvious feminine facial features they’ve been shown with are good enough for me.

Bear form doesn’t have a male/female appearance. In real life, male and female bears look the same.

How do you tell a female bear from a male in real life? In real life the female is the one with cubs. She spots you and starts chasing you to defend her cubs before you even realize she is there.

1 Like

we arent talking about their non combat form. as soon as they enter combat, they become indisntinguishable from a guy dragon

People why can’t you just be settled with the visage form? Boobs and muscles for everyone.

There are two forms.

All because bewbs aren’t on your dragon toon I swear.

2 Likes

I wasn’t talking of their ‘human’ form, which has breasts and all those things, I was talking of the obvious feminine draconic facial features, easy enough to tell at a glance what is male and female from the pictures shown.

this is a good point. only difference is, the dracs are humanoids.

1 Like