Dracthyr needs masculine and feminine dragon form

I honestly find it weird how obsessed you are with putting boobs on everything.

Saying this over and over doesn’t make it any more true.

5 Likes

Irony, especially since you’re not playing a male of your race.

Yeah, there’s a reason for that. I don’t like looking like I eat steroids for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

I find it weird how you’re obsessed with gender neutrality. I want the Dracthyr to fall in line with the rest of the races and have actual options just like said races. Especially since they’re the ONLY RACE THAT CAN PLAY EVOKER.

3 Likes

Why are you so obsessed with feminine forms, then? :3

2 Likes

I’m not going to be checking out my dragon so I can’t say I give a damn

The reptilian Naga are dimorphic.

Just sayin’.

3 Likes

everquest introduced the reptilian iksar race in their very first expac, back in april 2000. the female had no breasts and her facial were not terribly different from the male. the male looked more snake like, the female looked more salamander like. it was pretty hard even then to tell the male and female apart. they all just looked like default male lizards, with the female looking like a male salamander.

Ya know, I thought we’d reached an agreement with the idea of different body type options (available to both male and female Dracthyr), but then you just kept going on and on about how female Dracthyr apparently “need” boobs.

It is okay to have a race different from others in the game. In fact, it’s a GOOD thing, because it provides variety in terms of what players can choose to look like. Dracthyr give us something new. THIS IS GOOD.

1 Like

So they had appropriate repillian differences that people could tell a glance what is male and female, and the viewer was seeing them all as male because of a perceived need of anything to have breasts to be female?

3 Likes

Not if you want to play the new class it doesn’t. There should be different body types that people can choose from. VARIETY. Amazing.

2 Likes

Breast are the easily way to do female character design but I don’t think they are important. Female Charr in GW2 do not have breast and are still clearly female. Using breast as the only or main way to tell if a character is female or not, is lazy in my opinion. Giving the females a more pear shape, which tends to read feminine and smaller scales or different pattern along with feminine facial options would work.

Breast should not be the end all be all for female characters. Not every woman have breast, for whatever reason.

1 Like

Wow, it’s like I literally said that in my post that you quoted but yet somehow ignored.

Yes, bodytypes should be available and I want buff female Dracthyr. But I also want breasts on said buff female Dracthyr.

I don’t want variety for the sake of variety, I want the gold standard. This isn’t good. This is bad. This is AWFUL.

1 Like

You’re the one going off about completely excluding certain body types. WoW, it’s almost like you also ignored a previous post of mine too going entirely against your own points~

1 Like

it was nearly impossible to tell them apart. they just default to male at that point because no obvious indicators. breasts are obvious. if not breasts something that indicates it isnt just a whole race of male lizards

1 Like

Dude, I’ve said multiple times in this very thread that they could implement different body type options to choose from. I just don’t think breasts are necessary to the Dracthyr female design. You’re just making stuff up at this point.

It’s honestly Blizzard’s never-ending crusade to overcorrect their hyper-masculine frat environment they were called out on. They don’t understand that there is a line between correcting and pandering. It’s getting irritating. Not everything needs blue hair and a feminine touch, and that’s OKAY.

7 Likes

I absolutely hate female Charr. They’re unattractive, and that’s saying something when GW2 is already a pretty ugly game. I don’t want WoW to suffer that same fate with a dead race and by inclusion a dead class.

Not a dude, don’t assume thanks. But also, you went against a suggested body type.

I don’t know, you just tried to ‘make up’ my gender.