Dracthyr needs masculine and feminine dragon form

Can’t really tell how thats a female. Are we referring to the breastplate style and the colouration? How does one denote them as “breasts”?

if the trees are talking where you live, it’s time to move :cowboy_hat_face:

It is definitely giving off slinky Lizard vibes more than Dragon vibes.

I don’t hate it… I just struggle to picture myself relating to it as a main.

2 Likes

Now I know you’re just being disingenuous. There are obviously breasts and the breastplate forms to them in classic high fantasy armor fashion, and that’s before even getting into her build which also uses the heroic female archetype as a baseline.

1 Like

The tree told me to tell you to “Go back to the hole you crawled out of, and don’t come back.”

1 Like

they don’t have to be mammalian, just feminine.

EQ dit it just fine with Iksar. There were just small feminine features like scale color patterns, that made them female.

Looking at this image, I have figured out that my issue with the current model is that the chest proportions seem off compared to the rest of the body and given it’s posture. The “new” version in that image is only slightly altered but looks WAY better to me. Whether it’s a female or male, I don’t care. The chest on the model to the left just looks BAD.

1 Like

I think it’s fine for us to not have it, what’s the point of it if even dragons themselves have very little distinction between fem and masc?

1 Like

That isn’t bad for a male model change, it gives it slightly larger porportions for those that want that without making it walking tree trunks for arms the large majority of WoW’s male models have (I am fine with the current as well, but that looks like a good compromise for me)

2 Likes

I fail to see why a bipedal reptile has need of breasts when she doesn’t feed her young with milk produce in the first place. Only mammals necessitate breasts.

But then there are those who’re interested in facts and there are those interested in feelings.

Perhaps there is a point with the widening of the waist due to the size of the birth canal, but this is inconclusive to the size of her eggs, of course.

1 Like

And I think the breasts are important in character design and distinction and the realism argument is shaky AT BEST.

The facts are that reptile bipeds are shown to have breasts, and Drakonids are similar to Dracthyr. Except, Dracthyr ALSO have mortal roots with Nefari-, I mean, Neltharion’s totally original chromatic-, I mean, dragon super soldier plan. There is no reason to not offer the option.

But I guess you’re probably more of a ‘feelings’ kind of guy.

1 Like

Yeah, I do agree, most people who want b00bz on a reptile haven’t ever seen one

2 Likes

Only time feelings are important is when the male senses the heat emitting from her ovaries, I’m afraid.

The breasts will be dead of function of course, but I’m not the one who told Nelfarion to counteract with nature.

Like I said, it’s a weak defense and you’re being purposely obtuse. Drakonids can have boobs, Dracthyr SHOULD have boobs, and if they want to keep to “nature” in my high fantasy game full of centaur, gnolls, and uh- well, dragons, then they can make the females bigger than the males.

1 Like

mom of 3, wife of 1, female since birth, breast fed all 3 kids. i’ve seen them. just want the devs to make some way to indicate if its female, since the default is its just a whole race of male reptiles

3 Likes

Sure, why not. Some people have been asking for the lore accurate 8’ worgen for awhile, why not have taller draconic women as well.

1 Like

That was not appropriate and mean all you do is be hostile everywhere you go you should stop being so mean to everyone and learn to take a joke

Its a creative choice, not everything has to mirror humans.

And it makes perfect sense.

3 Likes

It’s a poor creative choice and I want it changed because it’s a poor creative choice.

Not everything has to stay ugly just because it started out that way.

To reiterate since the last was ignored to continue the ‘because it doesn’t have breasts that somehow makes it male’ argument:
Lack of breasts doesn’t make it male, it makes it androgenous or neutral. There are other ways to express feminity that make sense for a reptilian race, such as in facial features.

People complain about being able to tell the gender of Vulpera apart, but it there are obvious facial differences that one can easily tell a female and male Vulpera apart simply looking at their face, without looking at their chest.

3 Likes