Dracthyr needs masculine and feminine dragon form

And lack of breasts doesn’t make it male, it makes it androgenous or neutral, there are other ways to express feminity that make sense for a reptilian race, such as in facial features.

People complain about being able to tell the gender of Vulpera apart, but it there are obvious facial differences that one can easily tell a female and male Vulpera apart without looking at their chest.

3 Likes

These aren’t in dragonform now are they, they’re ‘Dracthyr’ with this bipedal monstrosity. Blizzard doesn’t pull from the real world for everything, they usually steal from other games and then justify it with real world examples after the fact. I’ve fought traditional game nerds for ages on the ‘lizard breasts’ question and I’m not about to quit now on the good fight.

i’m missing breast due to breast cancer and subsequent masectomy, i personally was not a fan of them during exercise but i didnt want to lose them. so i understand not everything has breasts and not every lifeform does either. but without some way to indicate the female of the drac, the visual is they are all male.

And that is quite a lovely save:

If they can give ducks because of feedback then the same for the dracthyr.

14 Likes

In fact, if we want to play the lore game, let’s start here with good ole Drakonids which are FAR MORE similar to Dracthyr than the current dragons.

h ttps://i.pinimg.com/564x/e4/35/49/e4354956ec272ec8c65920c14b8d66bd.jpg

Interesting… There… Seems to be some sort of indicator that this one is female, whatever could that be…

1 Like

My mom used to have a condo that I would go to once in a while. There was always tons of iguanas. I have no idea which are male or females. So they all must be males?

Do all wow dragons have goatees or just males?

… I see people using Zandalari boomkin form. And I’m fairly certain that if you ask those who don’t use boomkin forms, 9/10 you’re not going to get what you said as a response.

Please no… that kind of change is ONLY acceptable if it is an OPTION, not a straight up change to the model.

1 Like

I would bet money that they are going to tell you in their own words “It looks bad, I choose Glyph of Stars.”

Has nothing to do with “it doesn’t evoke Greek heroism and feed my beef-hungering ego”.

Pyri walking outside: “That tree just said something I disagree with, better be disingenuous and spiteful towards it and try to cut it down.”

1 Like

yeah I agree. There is so much it that looks off. the rest just subjective

I personally didn’t use the ZT moonkin form mainly because the form itself was way shorter/smaller than the Troll himself.

Definltey would be nice to see more body types.

The model have literally breasts and are less bulky than the others, you can check it by your self login in and going there.

That’s a reptile female from a fantasy universe

I like how to the dragon forms looks

Yes, but that’s works in real life with real people, and usually not with a toon that you play in a video game. Here most people want a graphic representations of traditional physical male and female features

Their lizard people, I would just go by the voice since I cannot assume by looks. Personally I find them to be too thin, they look more aquatic looking to me. I am also hoping that more face options would allow for customization if people want a more feminine looking face. I just don’t want boobs on a dragon. I am fine with any other options, make them smaller, or bigger, give them hips and curves if you must but please no boobies.

They look androgynous because reptiles do not require breasts to feed their young with milk produce and they’re terrestials who walk on the balls of their feet.

The male senses the female is in heat and nature takes it’s course~

1 Like

Why do Dragonkin have females in Blizzard art media, then.

h ttps://i.pinimg.com/564x/e4/35/49/e4354956ec272ec8c65920c14b8d66bd.jpg

3 Likes

Totally agree. Doesn’t matter if they’re male, female, meat popsicle, whatever. They just truly look meh.