Dracthyr needs masculine and feminine dragon form

Some very much do. Especially the ‘anthro’ upright ones. Also, Sinestra was always a bit different.

They’re not just ‘regular dragons’ for one.

Did you know male tauren, Draenei, and tons of ‘bulky’ races can be casters?

Way to stereotype though.

The current form simply 1) isn’t fierce or ACTUALLY more dragon like, but instead is androudganous lizard.

Current form doesn’t look like dragons in combat either. Maybe they should actually be REAL dragons and not whatever this half-lizard stuff is in combat.

Then I guess they shouldn’t have whatever dance that is, yes?

Starting to believe you don’t realize there’s more than 1 other person in the world and not everyone has the same opinion either. Oddly enough you’re complaining and being angry in your own post~ Curious.

Yep! Especially when I go on websites and look at anthro reptiles. :3

I prefer Sethrakk, and Sethrakk were not a playable race.

Going with real world comparisons then, I guess Anthro-Dragons should be more like they are elsewhere in media.

Ironic.

There should be more body type, face options, simple as. Also, the fully ‘blend in’ form shouldn’t just be Elf or Human. Tired of all that.

1 Like

Argonians have mammaries and they’re one of TES’ most popular races despite having ridiculous lore.

Mammaries and boob design are important in denoting the figure and form of characters and I am TIRED OF PRETENDING THEY AREN’T.

No, they really aren’t. Slim is like male high elves in TERA - where they don’t look like they spend 24/7 lifting weights, and their neck muscles don’t look like they’re going to pop out.

2 Likes

Yes they are.

If someone wants to be a male that is normal proportioned and not overly muscular with tree trunks for arms, you have elves, trolls (arguable to some), undead and small races to choose from.

You want the standard walking tree trunks for arm male, you have every non-elf, troll, or small race to choose from.

The walking tank male model is available to the vast majority of male options, not the other way around.

1 Like

JFC dude. You have some seriously distorted views of the male body.

Argonians looks ridiculous. They’re just a human body with a lizard head slapped on.

Breasts are not important and aren’t necessary for the Dracthyr.

4 Likes

The way I see it it’s pretty much split 50/50 but I actually have no interest in trying to change your opinion-- you’re totally free to see things how you do. More power to you.

Nope. That’s just stereotypical mindset.

Your bishounen anime protag is not the ‘slim’ most people think of. In fact, it’s really, really far from the norm. Instead of 24/7 lifting (not required for most non monster males, human male withstanding, bodytypes in WoW) they spend 24/7 backstage applying their make-up.

1 Like

well theres no indicator that its female so whats left?

In what world is this slim? His biceps are as wide as his chest and thicker than his waist. He looks like he stuffed socks in all of his muscles to make them bigger. h ttps://www.icy-veins.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2020_06/tattoo3.thumb.JPG.e40a2faf436bf3aa8c9864b5e8e4aa47.JPG

In what world is this slim? His triceps are as thick as his legs, his shoulders are ridiculously broad, and he could probably lift an entire house with that neck. h ttps://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2015/january/newBEMale.jpg

Here’s an edit someone did making male nightborne ACTUALLY slim, so you can see quite clearly that the current model is NOT: h ttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETRDAzTXYAcHpce?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

THIS is slim: h ttps://venturebeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/tera-2012-04-28-15-34-14-23.jpg?resize=655%2C368&strip=all

What WoW has is not.

^ What all these people said.

Also, I really do like that they are gender neutral.

6 Likes

I agree - the current iteration of the dracthyr looks kind of gross to be honest. More like an ectomorph dragon.

2 Likes

There is no indicator that they are male either, as of now they are androgynous.

3 Likes

They need to look more like this and Im sold:

ht tps://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/0120ba20-92dd-49d7-9c06-bd04034e9404/dbw6d1s-525f98a9-5279-4f86-9aff-ab448aab6180.jpg/v1/fill/w_878,h_910,q_70,strp/humanoid_dragon_2_by_ktmz27_dbw6d1s-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTMyIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMDEyMGJhMjAtOTJkZC00OWQ3LTljMDYtYmQwNDAzNGU5NDA0XC9kYnc2ZDFzLTUyNWY5OGE5LTUyNzktNGY4Ni05YWZmLWFiNDQ4YWFiNjE4MC5qcGciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9OTAwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.9QPrUNsBNfTZbd5d9lUMvOsIyQKmQMySiDluQ4_dRRk

they arent gender neutral, as they have no female characteristics but do have male characeteristics, such as lack of mammaries.

Dracthyr looks ridiculous. They took the female Worgen model, butchered it, added a tail (Insult to injury) and slapped a lizard head on top.

1 Like

i agree with this thread i mean if this new race is only going to be 1 class alone, the least blizzard can do is make sure this race/class have the option to have a lot of changes to their appearances.

i am also down with the idea of making their humanoid form resemble any humanoid playable race in warcraft.

i am ok with the scales and horns on their humanoid forms but i want to be able to change to appearances from human and elfs to gnomes or Orcs or Trolls and ect.

my point is this Race/class will be limited on Transmogs and many other class options and they won’t be able to be another class other than the Evoker.

they need to have a stand alone super optional design so they at least can make up for their lack of Transmog and the such.

1 Like

Why do all women have to have big bosom? Because it’s a video game? That’s just silly.

They are reptiles, reptiles do not have mammary glands.

Also, they are very neutral in appearance, I like that about them.

6 Likes

Reptiles also don’t transform into humanoids, have hands with thumbs to grip stuff, wear armor, cast spells… Hmm, that list is gonna be real long.

1 Like