Dracthyr need a bulkier/more masculine frame option. They are way too thin even with body 4

Been asking for this since we got the chungus kul’tiran. Like there are clearly regular and super skinny kultiran… no we get only the chungus.
I have no idea why they are so allergic to giving us more body types.

Let’s not do that.

As someone that draws, the body proportions there are just making me scream internally.

It requires work.

Sadly kultiran body types are already there rofl. Not a lot of extra work. But some work is still work I guess.

1 Like

I wanted just basic 4 legged winged dragons like drake, aspects etc. Im still maining one day 1 but tbh i didnt really want a anthro dragon, especially with worst visage form options (ill never use)

They need neck and head sizes to go along with the bulkier bodies. They also need more options in the face as well, the current ones we have lack many of the warcraft dragon features.

Made a thread going over some of the issues:

People like this? The image makes me nauseous, lmao :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Orcs were absolutely monsters in Warcraft and Warcraft 2. They didn’t try to give them a sympathetic background until Warcraft 3 and even then, it was still largely about trying to redeem the race. World of Warcraft turned them into full blown “we didn’t do nothing.”

I wouldn’t mind Drakthyr having more body types. But this just underscores the lack of customization available in the game. All the player races need more body types, as well as other customization options.

2 Likes

That’s true everyone needs more :frowning:

Can’t be thinner than the Night borne… Borderline anorexic

People have been complaining about it since the design was first released.

I’m pretty sure the community would have been significantly happier on average if they just repacked drakonids and bolted on some wings.

I’d kinda agree, but that running animation is an abomination.

OP’s ego is so fragile that they can’t fathom playing a character that isn’t large and in charge.

Do you need to shotgun a Mountain Dew and scream at people on Call of Duty too?

We don’t get those, that’s why the request is being made. You know, because of pandering and brownie points.

It’s a classic trope fantasy. Nothing wrong with this. Or do you play a dwarf without beard as well? No, thought so.

1 Like

Everyone who would’ve been happier with that can just play a draenei or a tauren or an orc or any one of the other refrigerator races

You aren’t even given an option to play one without a beard unless you play a female one; you have to find a helmet that will hide the beard, like the Firelands shaman tier helmet or this one helm from a questline in Dustwallow Marsh or this mail helm from Heart of Fear I think, etc. I’m always on the lookout for more because I don’t like the beards actually.

Dwarves are also one of the least played races anyway. I only played one in Cataclysm as a joke, and now I only play dark iron dwarves because the mole machine racial is really convenient, especially if you have lots of alts and can’t find time to play them all, because then you can at least cut down on travel time

1 Like

Anyone would wasn’t happy with drakanoid could just play blood elf or void elf and keep their feminine figure.

1 Like

There are more refrigerator guy races than twink guy races, especially considering blood elves and void elves have a near identical models and shouldn’t count as two options

2 Likes

I suspect you’re into furries too so you can always fall back on those races.

1 Like

Honestly, if we are going to go to Drakonid levels of buff, everything else needs to be in proportion. We can’t just have a buff Dracthyr with a tiny head, ya know? All the customization options for the face need to be in proportion as well.

Overall, the entire model would need a rework, so you can’t just make the body buff and call it a day, unfortunately, at risk of it looking really weird.

Hopefully we get something like this someday, though.

1 Like