Dracthyr look ridiculously awful

Dude… I agree that they’re awkward as hell and disappointing, but that’s just out of line. People are allowed to like things, even if they’re bad.

1 Like

I don’t mind the way dracthyr look. I do think they look a bit funny if you try to make a really, uh, burly one haha but the more slim body sizes look fine. More than anything, their voices bother me. They sound a little goofy and it’s not what I’d expect from some dragon warrior.
I also LOVE the visage looks. I’m still waiting for Blizzard to fix their mistake of not designing the passives to work with the intention that they’d just stay in visage form for classes other than the evoker.

1 Like

Dracthyr need the chesticles. That’ll solve everything.

Exactly. Either solution would have been fine. I’d have preferred “actual dragons”, personally, but either solution would have been fine.

This is literally the worst of both worlds.

3 Likes

But I do like my dracthyr. They are fun in M+ as pew pew. I don’t notice the 25 yard range for dps.

Healing though I notice that but eh. My dragony dragon looks neat.

1 Like

It wouldn’t bother me so much but they were such an unasked for curve ball whenever the Drakonid are standing right next to them.

It reminds me of the bait n switch of Void Elves vs High Elves. Or mechagnomes vs a plate of actual sewage.

7 Likes

Sorry but most races in the game look pretty goofy.
Nothing about Drakthyr stand out in that regard.

2 Likes

Amen to the old gods brother fully agree. this is a fantasy game with orcs wearing small planets on their shoulders 14ft tall humanoid cows nothing warrior about these peanut heads. That’s why neltharion froze them in time for eternity he was just embarrassed by them and probably bribed Raszageth to murder them all. I want ogres and drakonids big burly bois that look menacing in armor.

1 Like

Least they have some nice butt. But yeah their aesthetics are all over the place and it’s a mess. Which is kind of silly after the praise they were given for another set of anthropic reptiles namely the Sethrak.

You and everyone who liked this in serious need of grass to touch.

Anyway Dracthyr look awesome only thing that looks ugly and out of place is the visages especially Body 2 visage on the Horde :dracthyr_tea:

1 Like

They look beautiful and magnificent unlike you Demon Spawn.

3 Likes

Well blood elf is the best race in game!

Think you mean lamest race in the game

1 Like

Pandaren fit WoW’s artstyle and have a lot of effort put into animations, at least. even Vulpera kinda ‘work’, as cringe as their players can be.

But dracthyr legitimately look like they fell from deviantart. In fact, I’m pretty sure Blizz had a furry artist design them.

8 Likes

Silence, lizard!

1 Like

It would help if we could have chosen proper visages from all the races…it’s like they were only given the one form to try then all the dragons who knew how to do other forms, left and never came back to give them the rest of the information.

Seriously. Fix visages. Some people like Humans…some people want their choice of race.

2 Likes

I find them kinda meh. I don’t hate hate them but they definitely aren’t awe inspiring. Fun as hell to play in pvp though.

1 Like

i dont know i think they pretty awesome shrug

1 Like

Show me on the doll where the Dracthyr touched you.

3 Likes

Im content with their overall appearance. my issues with the class are not being able to mog in dragon form. its such a bad decision that i hope gets fixed. the other is the range, its a needless restriction that doesn’t fit game mechanics very well. it holds back an otherwise really fun healer spec