Dracthyr look ridiculously awful

Wow, just bend it upright at the hip. That’s pretty damn sad, Blizz.

1 Like

There is no denying us.

2 Likes

Well, he probably knows what he’s talking about then

This, imagine being the perfect genetically modified super soldier and you run like this. Lol nerds.

Edit: Imagine if Grunt from Mass Effect 2 ran like this.

6 Likes

Sez you.

My mom sez I’m purty.

1 Like

How do you know what I do and do not like? I like prevoker healing… its fun (though the range is abysmal and lets not get started on devoker.) but I do actually like my dracthyr.

I also despise the visage as I don’t like humans OR elves as they are FAR too over done and uninteresting at this point. Wish I could just choose my own race for my visage.

But I like Dracthyr…
:cold_sweat:

Joking aside, my friends love the playstyle, but struggle with how they look too… they want to try and make them more bulkier or wish if they could hide forever in their Visage, as the current CC options and few transmogs available for its true form to show are very limited… even thought to me its probably the most detail CC we had of any race!

One of my friends is dedicated to make it work and has literally almost stop doing DF to go back to farm Transmogs, every day I play with him he has change his Evoker looks… to him its fun… but I can see others not satisfy.

I hope eventfully we get more options for them in the future I like personally to mine to have a more Bulkier built with a bigger Jaw like Deathwing (You know, like does buff Dreadlords and Gargoyle in Revendreth? Similar to the Drakonid) and also be able to really fly not just paraglide… IMO paragliding should have belong to DH as they already have a PvP move that does that to attack, Dracthyr should have had the full Flying. (IMO)

Until then I made mine to look like a fiery phoenix type version of the Archaeopteryx dinosaur who are skinny but have feathers so I don’t get a sour eye, like my grumpy but funny friends who hate the dragon form even thought the love the Visage and the playstyle!

1 Like

I feel like this would be a bit – you know, ridiculous. You can enjoy something mechanically, while agreeing it’s not the best looking. Preservation is one of the most interesting healers we’ve ever had released on a content level with abilities and cooldowns that’re interesting from the healer perspective.

I can admit Dracthyr look ridiculous while enjoying something. lol

3 Likes

For an expansion feature dracthyr and evokers r eh I just started trying it out. It’s the worst new class ever, 1 race 1 class 2 specializations.

3 Likes

Yeahhhhh they are really lanky and their running animation is yikes lmao … they don’t have an original WoW feel to them at all but that’s to be expected when all the original devs left lol

6 Likes

It’s funny watching people burn through costumes and toys just so they don’t have to look at their derp lizard in it’s true form.

7 Likes

You don’t speak for me or anyone. Get over yourself. You don’t like them fine, don’t play them, but don’t sit there and pretend you know what everyone else likes.

5 Likes

They aren’t even broken for a new class atleast compared to the ones we’ve had so far. Well I guess prev is pretty op ngl . I don’t see much complaint about dev vokers tho and they seem easy to kill enough.

I stepped out for a bit, so getting back to you now.

I agree about the flying. They should be like Druids and have an ability to fly without a mount at least in some fashion. The short distance flight does remind me of DH. I’ve never played a DH. Not interesting to me, but I like the idea of playing a dragon.

5 Likes

While I disagree with some of what you said… I do agree that they frankly feel off and weird.

It took me a long time to put one together that I didn’t hate looking at. Even then I still don’t enjoy it.

1 Like

im disappointed there are no dracthyr with feather options or a fin like that.

How can anyone debate someone who already knows what everyone actually wants and likes even more than they do! The staggering genius! Have you heard of Plato? Aristotle? MORONS. This guy right here with the forum post, this guy is the real deal!

3 Likes

It’s the jaw for me, it’s too small and they have an overbite. Be a lot better otherwise.

2 Likes

I wanted to be the cool and big wingless ones.

I LOOOOOOVE Evoker, but yeah I HATE the Dracthyr. They look like a DeviantArt abomination.

2 Likes