Dracthyr Human Forms SHOULD be usable in combat

Why didn’t you use one of the many other venting threads then? There’s a slim chance they will roll back on their decision, so forum complaining isn’t going to do much. Worgen players have been crying about this topic for over a decade now… It took tens and tens of thousands of posts, over 15 years, to finally get blue eyes for BE and some different skintones. A few hundred people crying about visage forms in combat isn’t likely going to make Blizzard even bat an eye.

1 Like

We have never seen dragon power used by a mortal, your arguement isnt remotely the same as demon hunter.

These are dragon kin made by dragons, not elves who drank demon blood.

2 Likes

Because blizzard sees 1 post as 1 person. If blizzard sees many posts they might reconsider. Although I do sympathize with Worgen players- Humans already exist as a 100% playable race and they share the same faction with Worgens. Such an option does not exist for Dracthyr

You clearly didnt read my post at all or completely lack comprehension skills because your response isn’t even addressing my argument, but rather just focusing on a comparison that I made to try and make it more understandable.

Cause if they can stay offbrand Au Ra you’ll have even more flocking to them, honestly I don’t think they should have a human/elf form to begin with.

3 Likes

well unfortunately for you they do, and so they should let us use them how we want instead of wasting development time and resources to something we’ll only see sitting on a mount AFK waiting for a queue pop.

Why play a dragon race and class if you dislike the fantasy? you are being silly lmao

7 Likes

True, unless you are going heal-evoker, you’ll be sitting on your mount waiting for the que for a very long time I suspect. :kissing:

Ironic though, the same could be said about them wasting time on the dragon form if you are never going to use it.

2 Likes

Worgen human form isn’t a waste of development. Wow.

You just made it a waste of time to converse with you. Bye.

I’d focus on those people skills.

2 Likes

No one chooses to be born, and we don’t have much, if any, information about the Dracthyr as is. Somehow, I find it plausible that some would choose to specialize. If Neltharion’s goal was to build his own army, he’d want more than just two sets of skills, after all. The idea of the Evoker may be to use all of the powers of each flight, but even the specs make it clear that’s not possible. While the hybrid set of skills Evoker specs can employ would be great, specializing more directly would be equally as valuable.

I absolutely ADORE the fantasy? I literally stated in my post that Nozdormu is one of my favorite WoW characters. Thats literally why i made this post. Because i WANT to play an evoker, what I DONT wanna play is an ugly furry dragon. And you can’t argue that I can’t have one without the other because the Dragon Aspect fantasy has been in this game since the Warcraft series…

3 Likes

Every single forum post you make is negative calling things boring and telling people “i hate all of your ideas” (actual quote btw). Youre cringe and do nothing but bring negative energy to conversations. If I could block you I would. Later furry

1 Like

I actually do plan on going Regeneration, and your second statement isnt necessarily true if they let people swap between them freely. If you FORCE people to use one form over the other in combat, whichever form you dont use in combat is hardly going to be used.

1 Like

If you actually read all my posts you would know thats not true.

Keep your disingenuous assertions to yourself.

1 Like

Oh I see, but Nozdormu is a furry dragon too.

Dragons aren’t fury. I doubt it is possible for anything other then the dracthyr to be evokers. It doesn’t matter because they aren’t doing it.

You could rp an elf or human as a dragon in human form. That would actually far better fit the fantasy you’re after

He is actually a Dragon though. He has 4 legs, wings, ginormous in size. Not a bi-pedaling, DH Metamorphosis animation rig with scales pretending to be a “dragon”. And ironically enough, I love his human form MORE than his aspect form.

1 Like

Dracthyr aren’t dragons. They are dracthyr

2 Likes

i used Furry as in the term of anthropomorphic animals. not the adjective. Also- what kind of deranged gameplay experience do you think im looking for where I should just roleplay as a dragon… I’d go play ROBLOX if im looking to pretend