Dracthyr Human Forms SHOULD be usable in combat

I believe they will be visible on mounts. Something about how they don’t want dragons mounting dragons. so there is that I guess. I really hope they go back on it though

You only stay in dragon mode in combat. Mounting up and standing around you can look like that.

Now, I would like to see some of those customizations on the respective races. More customization for every race is sorely needed.

Not in combat. Which is most of the game.

Dragons do not use their visages in combat, why should the Drakthyr? All I want is for the race to be more classes later on down the line and I want the dragon form to wear the armor the human form has on. If that happens I will play the class. If I wanted to never look at my gear I would play a Druid.

No I meant the human models themselves are playable. And all the customization is available on humans. (I also would like a toggle to use the human form too on my worgen druid but most classes you can already play as human).

If you wanted to play with a human form why would you choose worgen in the first place?

1 Like

Because they’re cool lookin and it would be fun. That’s all the justification needed.
(and also because Dragons do sometimes use their visages in combat but…even if they didn’t it’d still be more fun)

I will never get that

1 Like

I too wish they never had a human form. Keep two forms unique for worgen

Dracthyr are not dragons and dragons are not Dracthyr.

1 Like

They are dragons. They were made to be Dragon Warriors.

Not sure how that pertains to whether or not they should be able to use their Visage in combat.

From Wowpeadia:

The dracthyr are an ancient race of humanoid dragonkin. They have the ability to wield the magic of all five primary dragonflights as evokers, and, like true dragons, shapeshift between a draconic form and a humanoid visage.[1] The dracthyr were created in the ancient past by the black Dragon Aspect Neltharion, who combined the essence of dragons with the adaptability of the mortal races to create a race of ideal soldiers.[2] Neltharion crafted the Forbidden Reach off the coast of the Dragon Isles to serve as the dracthyr soldiers’ training ground, but after a terrible battle, the island laid dormant and abandoned for ages. Recently, however, the return of an ancient enemy caused the dracthyr to stir, and they now seek to forge their own path in Azeroth by joining both the Alliance and the Horde.[3]

In short: not dragons. I do not know how many time I have to link the same text block, but I probably should save it for ease of access…

I want to play in visage form, please blizzard.

5 Likes

I love seeing someone with a brain

if you think i’m asking for something completely different you didn’t read what I posted. their human forms are completely capable of using their entire power. EVERY DRAGON ASPECT IMBUED THE DRAGON SOUL WHILE IN HUMAN FORM. IF THEIR POWERS WERE LIMITED THEY WOULDVE CHANGED TO HUMAN FORM.

Druids have to use bear form when tanking or cat form to dps and moonkin form to cast to use dragon power you have to be In dragon form

1 Like

I’m fine with the current plan that combat = dragon form but I support those that want options to play in visage form in combat too. More customization is always better. At the very least there should be a glyph that auto swaps you to visage form when out of combat. I do not want to have to keybind a spell that is just bloat. That was a huge turn off for me with worgen (so while we’re at it add a similar glyph for Worgen too please).

4 Likes

Id counter with whats the point of the new race or dragon form at all if you just want to play elf again.
The other 50 incarnations of elves not enough?

I’m tired of seeing elves…its stale.

4 Likes

in the expo they showed 4 different slides of completely unique customizations that are completely tied to and made for their visage forms…. it’s not “just an elf” when Blizzard are making them unique to the only race that can be the Evoker class…

1 Like